Johnson Motors - St Croix Falls

New 888-886-1573 Dealer Website
Used 888-885-7753 Email Dealer
Service 888-886-2670

Average based on 51 reviews.
  • Great service!

We have bought 2 cars now from Troy at Johnson Motors in St. Croix Falls. He is a great guy who is very down to earth and easy to work with! Makes buying a new car easy and pain free! I will recommend Troy to all of my friends and family looking for a hassle free car buying experience!

• JB Chadwick

Johnson Motors is an excellent place to buy a car. Darron Nelson helped us find the perfect car for our family. He explained everything clearly and was a real pleasure to work with. We were able to purchase the car quite quickly. Great service and good prices!

• Mark Minar

My overall experience in purchasing a vehicle from Johnson Motors was excellent. Brad Nygren handled everything beautifully and I was very pleased. Would definitely recommend this dealership and in Particular,Brad Nygren as a salesperson. Thanks for a wonderful deal!

• My Equinox Purchase

I just wanted to write a brief note stating how great the team is at Johnson Motors in St. Croix Falls, WI! I just happened to be looking online to see what they had on the lot for Equinox inventory. Ever since I was put in one as a loaner for a couple of days while my car was getting fixed, I had it in the back of my mind that an Equinox was the next car on my list! I saw the one that I wanted and gave Darron Nelson, salesman, a call to run the numbers. Not only did he get back to me within minutes, but he even brought the vehicle to me to look at when I was at work!!!! Just to make sure before the paperwork was drawn up , that this was the vehicle I wanted!!! I couldn't believe it! I work an hour away from the dealership! Darron stayed around the dealership while my husband and I filled out paperwork and even took us on the "famous" bucket tour around the dealership so we knew where to go when we brought the vehicle in for service. Steve, the finance manager was great to work with as well! He was so pleasant and thorough with all of the details and explaining of all the papers we were signing. He even helped us make an extended warranty package that was what we wanted, not what the dealership wanted us to chose! It was amazing! I highly recommend Johnson Motors in St. Croix Falls, WI to EVERYONE!!!!

• Great buying experience!

This dealership is awesome, and easy to find. My salesman Brad N. was very knowledgeable and explained all the options in detail on the 2013 Buick Verano I purchased. He was great to work with. I thought the car got sold before I got there, but he located it and let me test drive it.It was a great buying experience, I absolutely love this car,

• Tom Coen

Did a great job on my GMC 2500 diesel. Very helpful staff. Loaner vehicle was very nice.

• All around great team

Fast,friendly and professional. All three of my points were met by every staff member I dealt with,

• Great service.

Excellent friendly service, like always. No complaints.

Excellent friendly service, like always. No complaints.

• Great service very helpful

They were very helpful and I feel like I got an excellent deal. We're willing to stay late to take care of me very happy with my new car

• Love the new Truck

Troy did a great job in putting together the right package on our new 3500 Silverado HD High Country. My daughter and I are thrilled we get to use such an amazing vehicle for towing our horse trailer. Thank you!