• Job Well Done

Very friendly and professional and treat you well. Priced reasonably. We purchased our two vehicles at South Lake and they service both. Happy with both the sales and the service.

• South Lake experience

excellent salesman Todd Waggoner. Was pleased with the truck i purchased and this was the first dealership I went to where the people there listened to what I told them and worked with me to get me a vehicle that fit my needs

• Friendly and thorough services

Your entire staff was very friendly and thorough in providing their services. My purchase was an enjoyable experience and I would definitely recommend you to friends and relatives.

• Employees

The people were friendly and they didn't act like I should already know everything there is to know about cars, like the people at Wal-Mart.

• Great experience

Salesman was'nt pushy and they were great at helping me buy a great truck! Have recommended the dealership to two other people.

• Truck Purchase at South Lake Motors

Polite, approachable, easy, good explanation of options for purchasing, worked around my schedule, everything (finance, title, licence, etc...) was completed at one location.

• Excellent Buying Process

I wasn't rushed into buying something I didn't want or need. Rob look the time to locate a vehicle that fitour budget and had everything we needed.

• A great and friendly place to do buisness.

The sales people that we had contact with were very knowledgeable at their jobs. They seemed very friendly and more than willing to make our vehicle buying pleasant.

• friendly and helpful staff

I was very satisfied with how the staff treated me abs worked with me to get in a new truck that I liked.

• Great customer service!!!

It was nice to work with someone with the knowledge and suggestion to fit my needs. There was no pressure and it was a wonderful transaction. Highly recommended!!!