Skip to main content

2017 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2013 state dealer award
2017 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award

3.7

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Beaverton Honda from DealerRater.

He put the person first and my experience individualized

He put the person first and my experience individualized to my needs. I would purchase from him again.

I took my car to a dealership for a recall repair, but

I took my car to a dealership for a recall repair, but they damaged my vehicle in the process. Cameron McEnroe was extremely unprofessional and spoke to me rudely, instructing me to stop contacting them because they wouldn't handle the repairs. He yelled at me, displaying a significant lack of customer service skills. Despite initially apologizing for the damage and promising to repair it, the dealership is now blaming me and refusing to fix their mistake. I advise everyone to avoid this dealership and take your business elsewhere. I have all the emails from Cameron acknowledging their fault and promising repairs. If anyone can recommend a good lawyer, I am seeking legal assistance.

I took my car to a dealership for a recall repair, but

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Luis was incredibly patient and very knowledgable.

Luis was incredibly patient and very knowledgable. His personality was congenial and pleasant. He was persuasive but not pushy.

1.0

Jose was trying to force me to buy a car and scam me.

Jose was trying to force me to buy a car and scam me. He wanted to make me pay more than what the car was worth !

• Shopped for a used car
Dealer response

We are sorry to hear about your experience when you visited our store. We strive to be as upfront and transparent with our process as best we can while offering exceptional customer service and we apologize for letting you down.

Very rude employee.

Very rude employee. Very disrespectful and mean towards clients, he should not be in this profession.

Dealer response

we are deeply disappointed to hear about your experience with us. This does not reflect our company standards and we sincerely apologize. . Sounds like we have a coaching opportunity with our team and we hope you might consider giving us another chance in the future. Thank you.

1.0

Very manipulative, disrespectful and was trying to force

Very manipulative, disrespectful and was trying to force us to buy the car. We told him we had to think about buying it and he got upset saying “what is there to think about” and got mad when he thought we were going to leave. He will try to scam you to put money into his own pocket. Don’t fall for these schemes and don’t fall under the pressure these salesmen try to put you under. Remember you are the one that is making the decision if you wanna buy.

Consumer response

Don’t go here, they will waste your time.

Amazing and super helpful!

Amazing and super helpful! Very thoughtful and did everything he could to get us what we wanted!

2.0

Difficult to work with, we felt we were being

Difficult to work with, we felt we were being manipulated. We questioned there honesty in dealing with us.

• Overall experience 2.0
  • Shopped for a used car
Worked with:
3 people out of 3 found this review helpful.

Patrick was enthusiastic, thoughtful, knowledgeable, knew

Patrick was enthusiastic, thoughtful, knowledgeable, knew where to get other questions answered. Patient during test drives and answering our car questions. Kyle helped with pricing, warranty details. They were both flexible to our needs and willing to work with us to get the deal we wanted. My wife and I were impressed and rated Beaverton Honda best of the dealerships we visited.