Beaverton Honda

728 reviews

728 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beaverton Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Leasing a new Honda was seamless and easy, I had my kids with me and I was worried how much time this would take. The process was easier than I thought,... the customer service was great and both sales reps were very attentive. Manuel and Juan answered all my questions, including how to use my new car and set it up to my liking. An overall great experience I am definitely going back for any future car needs.

Congratulations on your new Honda lease! Thank you for sharing your experience with Juan and Manny here for us to read! We appreciate the kind words, ...and your business! :-)

Manuel Madrigal

Customer Guide

(5.0) 6 reviews

Juan Hernandez

Customer Guide

NOT RATED

January 14, 2019

Carlos was incredibly helpful and walked us through all of the steps required for me to lease a new 2018 Honda Civic. Would absolute go back there again!

That's great to hear! Thank you for the kind words about Carlos and your experience purchasing your Civic from him! Congratulations on your new Honda!... :-)

January 8, 2019

Very good experience with no pressure or hassle .we were treated with respect everything was explained in detail. The accord hybrid we bought was detailed... nicely .

Congratulations on your new Accord Hybrid! We're glad you had a good experience with us!

Dave Kroll

(5.0) 13 reviews

January 3, 2019

Our family has purchased 5 previous vehicles from Beaverton Honda, with this last one making it 6. The dealership itself is warm and inviting, and the... staff there is always nice and helpful. Our salesperson, Brian Hilgeman, was great. He listened to our questions, was very knowledgeable about the CR-V we purchased, and was overall a pleasure to work with. While forgetting our title to our trade-in at home (ok, I actually ended up having lost it), Brian was not only understanding, but he sent my wife, two kids, and I home while he finished up with all the paperwork, made sure it was all fueled and washed up, and then DELIVERED IT TO OUR DRIVEWAY to show us how to use it all!!! If I could give more than 5 stars for this above and beyond service I would. Thank you, Brian!

Josh- Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that Brian went above and beyond to accommodate your family during the buying pro...cess! Congratulations on your sixth purchase with us, we really appreciate your continued business. :-)

Brian Hilgeman

(5.0) 13 reviews

January 2, 2019

great customer service. Provided knowledge about the car and explained everything thoroughly. Very friendly, provided me with options not just a sell.... Overall great service with Carlos.

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad Carlos did a great job helping you along your purchase. :-)

December 20, 2018

I felt like I was treated with respect. I was not pressured to buy anything. I was presented all the options and facts...but ultimately I was the one to... make a decision. It's nice not to be pressured.

We're glad you had a good experience with us! Thank you for your review. :-)

December 17, 2018

Because the great service Carlos Villaverde and Mevin Kellough provided to me at the time of my purches of my car they were very polite and kind. Thank... you Carlos and Melvin for your dedication to excellent service

We're so glad Carlos and Melvin helped provide a positive experience for you! Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for writing a review. :-...)

December 17, 2018

Great dealing with Carlos, good guy who was super helpful, most of all not pushy salesman. Car was completely detailed, mechanical repairs were made before... the put on lot. I would definitely ask for Carlos on my next car purchase from Beaverton Honda 😀😀

Thank you so much for the review about Carlos and your experience here! We're so happy to hear Carlos was so helpful. Congratulations on your purchase...!

December 10, 2018

Scheduling service is a mess: phone is not answered, online chat person was unable to figure out who is the "Owner" of my vehicle even after I provided... her my name, phone and she identified prior service record. She also couldn't figure out that I purchased tires there (?). Phone scheduling offered me a spot Wednesday when they open at 7 am but said that the tire changeover (normally about 45 minutes max at a tire service center) would require me to leave my car for a minimum of 3 hours. I know the drill: one drives in and "checks in, then waits until some later time when they have time to work on the car. I asked whether if I arrived early they would just service my car at the appointed time. No luck.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear of the experience you had trying to schedule a service appointment. Would you be wil...ling to provide us with your name so we can look up who you spoke with and where we went wrong? If so, please send an email to our General Manager, Tim Nelson, at tnelson@beavertonhonda.com. We would really appreciate the opportunity to identify issues within our processes to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you in advance. :-)

December 8, 2018

Sales representative Jeff helped me buy a 2019 crf250r. Thanks for your honesty and being able to answer questions about the bike. I could tell dirtbikes... are his true passion which made the experience great. Thnaks, Devan from Auburn

Devan- We believe this is for our Motorcycles store, which unfortunately doesn't have a Dealer Rater page! If you would like to leave a review for the...m, feel free to do so on Google, Yelp or Facebook! We really appreciate the kind words about Jeff. :-)