Beaverton Honda

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(503) 526-2131 (503) 526-2131

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beaverton Honda from DealerRater.

Bought 3rd car here at Beaverton Honda, Rodney is the

Bought 3rd car here at Beaverton Honda, Rodney is the best sales rep! I recommend going through Beaverton Honda for deals with no markups and fair market pricing.

Service attitude is very good,very

Service attitude is very good,very patient,Affordable,Good service attitude is also very good

Dealer response

Thanks for the 5-stars! We really appreciate it!

I went in with low expectations and left with the exact

I went in with low expectations and left with the exact car I was looking for, Ron was very kind and patient and worked with me on the financing and I’d be happy to return in the event that I need a new car!

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind review! We are glad to hear that Ron provided a great experience for you during your visit!

Margo was great!

Margo was great! Answered all my questions and was transparent throughout the process of buying my first car!

I was please with the experience I had with my sale

I was please with the experience I had with my sale representative. Belinda was very patient and helpful searching for the vehicle we wanted. No pushy sales representative in this dealership. The excellent customer service was superb. No dealership Mark up. That to me is non sense.

1.0

The Staff took care of me was unprofessional and rude.

The Staff took care of me was unprofessional and rude. He changed attitude after my decision and throw pen when I signed documents. I deeply disappointed and won’t buy from him next time.

Dealer response

We are extremely sorry to hear about your recent experience and the inconveniences it caused you. We've shared your recent visit with Management and we are working diligently to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback.

1.0

Service team flat out lied about service schedule.

Service team flat out lied about service schedule. Very poor customer service. Was also told that I would be required to purchase an extended warranty($3500) for a lease buyout.

Dealer response

We are sorry to hear about your experience when you visited our store. We strive to be as upfront and transparent with our process as best we can while offering exceptional customer service and we apologize for letting you down. We appreciate your feedback and hope you might consider giving us another chance in the future. Thank you.

Manny Madrigal did an excellent job leading me through

Manny Madrigal did an excellent job leading me through the car buying process. We love the CR-V Honda EX --The new sonic gray pearl is beautiful. Manny explained the processes and seemed genuinely determined to make me comfortable and satisfied with the car buying experience. I had contact with through the internet initially. I found this service helpful. They were very speedy getting back to me when I would contact them. I must say it put more pressure on me to keep in steady contact in order see when the car I had seen in transit would arrive. I feel like I lucked out by calling daily to check the progress and I was able to buy the car. It would have been easier to let me put a downpayment and to be personally notified..

Definitely Ask for Ashley B.

My family just needed advice on our vehicle and we were hesitant on looking for a place at all since we've had horrible experiences in the past from dealerships but we rolled the dice and ran into Ashley. We just knew afterwards we needed to take the time to show our appreciation for how incredibly helpful and insightful she was in making us feel seen and heard on issues we do not have the expertise to navigate without fear of getting ahead of ourselves in repairs and even though she mentioned she was new she answered every question we tossed at her without missing a beat and from that one experience alone I'd have no problem believing she was the manager! We can say it was hands down the best experience we've had yet and I would not only highly suggest this company as a whole now but based on the this experience we will request her specifically every time. Keep Rocking on, Ashley B ✌ We believe in you, You're doing a great job and we look forward to coming back!

JC knows how to make the magic happen.

JC knows how to make the magic happen. He definitely works miracles. So happy to have worked with him and hope to continue to work with him in the future! Mahalo JC for your support and knowledge.