Bob Lanphere's Beaverton INFINITI

279 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Lanphere's Beaverton INFINITI from DealerRater.com
  • purchased used

Really impressed. They handled concerns well, fixed unforseen issues , no hassle, met price requirements. I wish they gave me a little more on trade, but still very satisfied with the entire transaction. I was looking for a specific used vehicle, they had it, in the best condition with the right features in the area.

• Awesome experience!
    March 22, 2017

purchasing a car from them was such an easy, no stress process. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you was a professional, no hassle process.

• Excellent service, professional & responsive staff
    March 19, 2017

Beaverton INFINITI

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad the process went smoothly for you. Congratulations on your purchase!

Contacted initially via internet, met Doug Ness for test drive, agreed upon price/terms, and wrapped it up. Staff couldn't have been easier to work with.

• Fantastic experience with John Hart of Beaverton Infiniti
    February 20, 2017

Beaverton INFINITI

This is the fourth car I've leased through John Hart at Beaverton Infiniti. I keep coming back because he takes such good care of me and is a consummate professional. He showed me three different cars and clearly explained the differences between the models. There was never any sales pressure, just two guys talking about cars, which was great and even.....fun. John went the extra mile to secure the right deal for me (ie. one that would get past the scrutiny of my wife...laughs) and I drove out of there in a shiny red Q50 Sport Red 400 sedan. I couldn't be any happier with John, the dealership, or the car. I'll be seeing them again in three years, I'm sure.

Beaverton INFINITI

Wow. This is a fantastic review, thank you so much for taking the time to write it! We're so happy that you had fun here while buying a car from John! Congratulations on your purchase:)

• Car buying
    February 19, 2017

Buying a car and negotiating sucks. John Hart made it easier. He was patient and accommodating. Especially because I had my 8 year old daughter.

Beaverton INFINITI

Thank you for your review! We're happy that John bad a sometimes stressful experience, a positive one:)

• BUYING OUR 2017 QX60
    February 18, 2017

Beaverton INFINITI

Thank you for your positive feedback, Richard! We're glad John was able to assist you on your quest to find the perfect vehicle.

MEET JOHN HART AT THE 2017 PORTLAND AUTO SHOW. FROM THE FIRST I KNEW THAT HE WAS SOMEONE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO DEAL WITH. WE DID A TEST DRIVE A WEEK LATER AND GOT SOME PRICES. WE TOLD HIM THAT WE WERE GOING TO DO MORE TEST DRIVES OF OTHER CARS. HE SAID THAT HE WAS THERE ANYTIME IF WE NEEDED MORE ANSWERS. I NEED DETAILS AND JOHN WAS ABLE TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. I ALSO FOUND ALL THE STAFF FRIENDLY AND NICE. IT WAS A GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH JOHN AND ALL THE OTHER STAFF AT BEAVERTON INFINITI.

• Amazing experience
    February 17, 2017

Beaverton INFINITI

That's so great to hear! Thank you for your business, and your kind review!

We met John Hart at the 2017 Car Show in Portland. John was able to answer all of our questions about the Q60. A week after taking a test drive, we purchased our new car. John is a great Salesman and the friendly staff at Beaverton Infiniti made the negotiations stress-free.

Beaverton INFINITI

That's so great to hear! Thank you for your business, and your kind review!

• Found my midlife crisis car!
    February 15, 2017

Beaverton INFINITI

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your business so much! Congratulations on your purchase:)

My husband and I worked with John Hart for the purchase of my Infiniti Q60! John was great. He was knowledgeable about the car and wasn't overly aggressive like previous car buying experiences at other dealerships. We really appreciated the time he took to explain all the features as well! Junior Martinez was a great finance manager as well. The whole experience was quick and painless. I can't wait for summer to put the top down and go!

• Purchased Infiniti
    February 3, 2017

Went in to look at new Infiniti's but ended up with a used one. No pressure to purchase new. Excellent customer service and friendly staff all around

Beaverton INFINITI

Congratulations on your purchase, James! New or used, we thank you for choosing to bring your business to Beaverton Infiniti.

• Only dealer in town
    January 17, 2017

Beaverton INFINITI

Thank you for your kind review, Jeff! Congratulations on your new Infiniti!

Only dealer in town but treated us well, and did NOT act like the only Infiniti dealership in town. Negotiation was painless. Came in just to compare and ended up buying an Infiniti. Adam was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent customer service. Overall very good car buying experience.

Beaverton INFINITI

Thank you for your kind review, Jeff! Congratulations on your new Infiniti!