Carr Subaru

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 279 reviews

• April 19, 2012

After nearly two weeks of research, pricing and test drives, I contacted the Internet sales manager at Carr Subaru in Beaverton. He found the car I wa...nted at the price I was willing to pay. The entire experience was very efficient and he everyone I met at Carr Subaru were very helpful and courteous.

June 18, 2018

JJ, Rico, Shahain, and John were AMAZING! They went above and beyond to help me get into a beautiful Subaru. I have been really burned before, and am... usually not comfortable shopping for a car. These guys have excellent integrity, and I will never go anywhere else again!! I recommend them to everyone!!

June 17, 2018

I would recommend Carr Subaru to anyone. Best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Be sure to ask for Alejandro Flores. He is the best S...alesman. He makes sure you are happy with your purchase while providing top notch service. Miguel Mesa, Internet Sales Manager, also was fantastic who made the buying experience with a trade fast and easy. No back and forth games. If I ever buy a car again, it will be from Carr Subaru.

June 14, 2018

Polo helped us pick up a 2018 Outback Limited. The process was faily straight forward and he threw in a few surprises at the end.

June 12, 2018

Alejandro Flores was awesome! He took such great care of me and got me an amazing deal on my 2016 Lexus! I highly recommend Alejandro to anyone lo...oking for a great car buying experience!

June 11, 2018

I had an amazing experience at this Carr Subaru dealership. Mauricio is the best!!! He was very helpful and patient while we made our decision and fou...nd answers to all the questions we had. I felt like these folks were straight up with us and had our best interest in mind. I would definitely go back!!!

May 27, 2018

When it came time for me to buy a new car I honestly didn’t know which way to turn, I knew exactly what I wanted but making it appear was a bit ...difficult. I finally found it after 6 weeks of non stop searching. I was fearful of buying a car from a dealer because my last experience 11 years ago (yep, I said 11) was absolutely horrible!! I had been to a few other dealerships that said they had what I wanted and when I showed up told me a different story. They then tried to get me into a brand new vehicle, which isn’t ever what I wanted. When I finally spotted the beauty online I emailed Ben Coffey, he was very prompt in responding, answered my questions didn’t give me any BS about the vehicle was matter of fact with the price. I almost walked away for fear it was too much for me but after double checking a few facts and after having looked for this for 6 weeks already, I called him back and asked if it was still there, thankfully it was!! I drove across town to Beaverton to check it out, Ben said that he was with another customer and would hopefully be done by the time I got there. Unfortunately he was busy, he was so easy going that I was a little disappointed I didn’t get to work with him. He passed me to another sales guy named Nathan Martin super glad he did, this guy was/is great!! Very easy going as well, with a kickass sense of humor, knowledgeable and patient!! No pressure, no gimmicks, I knew what car I was getting, knew the price and wasn’t pressuring me either way, he humored me and even laughed at my jokes!! I knew I wasn’t leaving without the car soooo all he had to do was sit shotgun while I took it for a spin!!! I told him my price range and said if he could meet that then we were making a deal. The sales manager Todd Iverson, was even rad, he worked with me and was patient while I tried to calculate numbers on the phone. Todd talked muscle cars with my teenage age son and Nathan washed and cleaned my car while we were waiting for the financing guy Fernando to free up. Super Bonus Points!! The entire process of getting there and driving away in my new car took under 3 hours which was stupid fast!!! If you want/need a new or used car, go see these guys, they’re just awesome!!! I kinda wanna buy another car from them already because the process was soooo simple and fun! I’m referring friends to them already!! If you want a Subaru, go buy one there and ask for Ben or Nathan, you won’t be disappointed, I promise!!

May 25, 2018

My wife and I spent several months looking for the best lease possible on a compact SUV. But it all began with Alejandro. He was the first person we w...orked with of all 10 or so dealers we visited and he was by far the most approachable, friendly and straightforward. He understood when he spoke with us first that we had a lot of research to do and asked only that we kindly give him the opportunity to beat or match whatever deal we end up finding. In our search for a compact we had narrowed it down to the Forester XT and the CRV. After much searching and much waiting, we found an incredible lease deal at another Subaru dealer that will easily make us money when we purchase the car in 3 years. But we didn't want to pull the trigger until we spoke again with Alejandro. The next day we spoke to Alejandro and within minutes he had confirmation that he could match the offer and that he could get the color we wanted. Even though this deal is good enough that he didnt make any commission on the sale, he still came in on his day off to do the sale. It was truly a pleasure to work with a car salesman that is as straightforward and genuine as Alejandro. He is truly one of the best. If you want someone to advocate for you without any pressure, do yourself a favor when you visit Carr Subaru: Ask for Alejandro!

May 24, 2018

My family and I went to this dealership thinking we weren’t going to walk out with a new car. However with the help of Alejandro Flores, we wer...e able to walk out with a car. He was very helpful, patient and provided an overall great customer service. He answered all our questions and helped us get a good deal on the car.

May 23, 2018

My sales rep, Alejandro, and the rest of the team at Carr Subaru, really seemed to care about helping me get the car I wanted and with a fantastic rat...e! The were understanding about my concerns, and really went the extra mile. I nervously walked onto the lot thinking I would see if I could even get qualified fora used car, but I drove off the lot in a brand new Subaru Forester, in the color I wanted, to boot!