• New Subaru Forester

After nearly two weeks of research, pricing and test drives, I contacted the Internet sales manager at Carr Subaru in Beaverton. He found the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. The entire experience was very efficient and he everyone I met at Carr Subaru were very helpful and courteous.

• Great service from start to finish

Bobby was awesome from start to finished and thereafter. I would recommend my family and friends to buy from Carr Subaru in Beaverton.

• Fantastic service

Josh Hearn was a lot of help, knew his stuff, and was patient with all of our questions and concerns. We came during the snow storm so inventory was low but still helped as much as he could. We had to wait for delivery but he was prompt to let us know when out cars arrived ready to go. Josh definitely made the process smooth and pleasant.

• Crosstrek!

Awesome stuff; Carr's Knowledgeable staff put me in a new car that I love@!

Awesome stuff; Carr's Knowledgeable staff put me in a new car that I love@!

• Great cars , great and friendly sales person Milo

Best car ever! Good price great sales person Milo Flores. I bought outback but the forester was great too

• Good buying experience

This is the third Subaru that I've purchased at Carr Subaru, and it was the best car buying experience I've had yet. Enrique, the salesman who helped me, was friendly, negotiated a fair price for the car I was buying, and a made good offer on the car I was trading in. I made a second trip in to test drive a WRX the following weekend and a different salesman was not nearly as helpful, nor as friendly. Guess that's the way these things go though.

• Highly Recommend salesman Josh Hearn

Due to my picky nature when it comes to cars, the one I wanted was not on the lot. But our wonderful salesman found one, did a dealer trade, and got the car to the Carr Subaru lot in less than 24 hours. I absolutely adore my 2017 Subaru Impreza. Good gas mileage and handles like a dream. Overall it was a perfect car buying experience.

• Real bad experience.

Could not find keys for test drive. Left us for over an hour waiting. We finally just left. They said they would call never did

• WOW- Great Service to match a great car ! ! !

We thought we would look at a Subaru since we needed to turn in our VW TDI. We have done a lease option 3 times -this is our first with Subaru- WOW, what a great experience. It has been over 24 hours and we are still talking about how great and informative every person we came in contact with at Carr was during our visit. We felt so comfortable with our sales person Mo (Mauricio Anuel) we also left knowing we could call with any questions post purchase. We were offered snacks and drinks throughout the process- this was much appreciated. Carr Subaru really meet the mark with customer service. We will certainly stay with Subaru

• A little clunky but great deals and affable staff

At first the dealership feels a little clumsy, with columns of cars that were at best grouped by the model and production year, but after a while it became quite apparent that it's simply because there's immense inflow of customers and staff scrambling to meet their ends. Very, very happy with my deal, they beat the closest competitor dealer by a good $500 for the legacy 2017 I was trying to get. I was very fortunate to have Alex as my sales rep, and although my deal took a long time, especially since I was very aggressive in trying to get a good deal for myself, he made sure I didn't have to take out my phone during the waits for me to be entertained. He took my predicaments and advocated for me for the lower price when we were closing the deal, something I didn't expect, but was of course grateful for.