Carr Subaru

503 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2020

My ex-wife and I had a very pleasurable car buying experience working with Andrew Roberts and your staff. I have bought many cars in my life but this experience... was superior is every respect, from start to finish. My ex-wife got EXACTLY the Subaru she wanted and at a price she could afford. This is the second time we have purchased a Subaru from your dealership, and should we ever need another Subaru, we will definitely come back. Thanks!

January 18, 2020

I had the best experienced my car buying life with RJ at Carr Beaverton! First off he was the most AUTHENTIC sales person I ever worked with,- and I... am in Sales! Second, he stuck with me he advocated for me and when he didn’t know the answer to a question he found the right person who did! You see RJ helped me buy the car I wanted to buy not just the car I could afford. It was a win-win situation in every aspect. The team at Carr Subaru was professional knowledgeable and accommodating without giving away the store! I will definitely Be be recommending Carr Subaru to my friends but not only that, I will specifically ask them to request to work with RJ! Give that guy a raise will you!?

• December 20, 2019

Great Vehicle! Greater Service! Enrique Gonzalez warmly greeted us today at the CARR Subaru after we traveled 3 hours to get to Beaverton to see the Ascent... they advertised for a great price. He knew every little detail about the Ascent we looked at and patiently explained all of it to us. He guided us on a route that showed the true performance of the vehicle which included hills, curves, curbs, and even potholes! He offered us addons as all dealerships do but respected our decisions for the ones we didn't want and didn't pressure us in any way. By the way, they offer a lifetime warranty on certain parts of the vehicle that go way beyond Subaru's warranty and its free! Enrique genuinely loves his job and also working for CARR and it shows in his attitude towards his clients. He wants everyone to feel like family and treats everyone the way be wants to be treated; with dignity and respect. Will I buy another Subaru from him again? Absolutely! Go there and ask for Enrique. Tell him Phillip recommended you see him for a great deal and a greater experience!

January 16, 2020

Regrettably my wife has purchased two cars from Carr. She also bought her studded tires from them and recently had them put on the car in case of snow.... Today I took her car in to Carr to have her studded tires balanced due to a wobble that starts at 65 mph. With very little inspection I was told she needed new studded tires. They didn’t take the wheels off and spin the ties or do anything other than a visual before they attempted to up-sell me new tires. O thanks! I then took the car to a local tire dealer who balanced the tires as requested and the problem was fixed. It cost me $50 that should have been covered by Carr,s maintenance policy but it seems that Carr Subaru’s Customer Service is really just Lip Service. Unfortunately I’ve come to realize that every time my wife took her car in for routine maintenance she came home in need of a major repair. She went in for an oil change and was told she needed a $3,000 head gasket. According to Carr that’s typical at 90k due to a faulty gasket on that year and model. If it’s typical WHY wasn’t it a factory recall? I’m done with Carr and Subaru!

January 8, 2020

When my friend Robin wanted my help in purchasing a 2019 Forester I introduced her to Sam. She was happy with how she got her car delivered. She really... likes the tree details. During the time when we were there, my bloodsugar level dropped, Sam left and returned with a fruit cup, I appreciated he concern and thoughtfulness. I will recommend Sam to all my friends and family. Thank you Carr Subaru for having employees like Sam.

January 1, 2020

I couldn’t have asked for a better team to help me buy my first Subaru. Dalena, Fernando, and Hamid were personable, professional, and went above and beyond... to meet my specific needs. I’m definitely going back to Carr Subaru for my next car!

December 30, 2019

I was in a dilemma about what to do with my Subaru lease that was about to expire in a week. Called the dealership and luckily I ended up talking with... "Big D" Dalena who got an appointment set up. She was such a delight to work with and everyone I met Danny (Manager), Becky (Finance) made the experience even better. It was refreshing to have a female Finance rep who was transparent and made the process as pain free as possible. I would highly recommend this team.

December 27, 2019

Karen made our delivery a happy experience after some issues with the sales side. She spent all the time we needed to understand the MANY features of the... Outback. And she did it with a smile...

November 28, 2019

Mo did a fantastic job helping us find a car. Very relaxed and knowledgeable. No high pressure. He just wanted to help us. Danny and Becky(?) the finance... person, and all the rest of the staff were friendly and helpful. Great experience!

November 25, 2019

Our salesman was Polo, he was great! When he tried to sell us on a product we didn't want he accepted the No and moved on the next thing. He was a very... low-pressure sales type of salesman - and I was really happy about that! The only high-pressure salesman we met was the manager that sells you the warranty's during you paperwork, but even that was per perfectly normal in terms of the sales experience. All of that part was offset by the entire experience, this dealership has a lot of very friendly very courteous people and we will be going back for sure!