Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New Used Service

2.7
  • Excellent Customer Service
    August 15, 2012

We recently purchased a 2009 VW Jetta used from NW Jeep. Both Shannon in Sales and Kevin in Finance made the purchase the quickest, friendliest and mo...st enjoyable car purchase experience I have ever had! Using Cars.Com to identify the car we wanted, including the test drive we were in and out of the dealership with our car within two hours! AMAZING!

• Excellent Sales man
    January 7, 2018

Tom Jones our sales man did all he could to get me into the right vehicle at the right price he was attentive and listen to my needs and the price i w...as willing to pay. A great buying experience, he even went out of his way to call a few days latter and make sure i was still happy with my purchase.

• Glenn
    August 26, 2017

Well I had been dealing with Megan on a used RAV4, I told her I was going to hold off for awhile. Then I noticed the JeepnCompass and I really liked i...t. I went ahead and gave them all the info they needed, and told them I had been working with Megan. Now it has been about 5 days have not heard a peep from them. Does not really make one a fan

• Do NOT use dealer for oil change even if it's FREE
    July 7, 2017

I can't believe it can take TWO hour to have your oil changed when you had an appointment! The oil change was free, BUT my time is valuable. I feel ...service department has no respect for customer's time. Their system is slow, although their employee are polite and nice. You set your service department up for failure. I'm buying a Subaru after owning Jeep & Chrysler vehicles for 30 years, because of this service department. Hasn't improved over time. I'm done!

• GREAT SERVICE
    June 17, 2017

I would not hesitate in recommend the sales department at NW Jeep. I live out of state and wanted to buy my son a Jeep as a reward for doing a great j...ob in college. You know how difficult it is to purchase a vehicle in person, imagine purchasing over the phone. I had contacted many other Jeep dealerships and sent my son by himself to try and find the Jeep Rubicon Recon that fits our budget and one that he and his mom liked. The other dealership's salesman did not treat him with respect and did not take him seriously. We did find a Jeep that we liked elsewhere and worked out an agreeable purchase amount but the dealership and salesman just didn't feel right. They really had a bad attitude as if they were doing us a favor and we were wasting their time. Because of this, I told my son to leave and that is when we found NW Jeep. I am so glad we did. We should have gone there first. My son ran into salesman Bill Barber who took his time to find the right Jeep for him and to fit our budget. Bill treated our 19 year old as if he was a 40 year old. That was a very smart move. Our 19 year old has more vehicle purchasing to do in his lifetime than the 4o year old. Where do you think he will go to buy his next Jeep? NW Jeep has earned his lifetime of business! Bill spent the time necessary to help him understand all the features of the vehicle. NW Jeep even gave us a better deal than the other dealership and with kindness and a smile. If you are in the market for a new Jeep, Just call Bill Barber at NW Jeep 971-732-0298 and get the great service and great deal you expect when spending your hard earned money!!! ( This review was not solicited by the dealer. I only am writing this review after truly exceptional service!)

• repair despair
    May 17, 2017

Repair shop broke more things than they fixed. Quality of repairs and attention to detail was very poor.

• sold me a truck
    February 25, 2017

Dave (internet sales manager) quoted me a price and I drove over and left with the truck with the quoted price ! Good job also done by Josh (business ...manager) and Mike (sales manager).

• Inconsiderate and horrible service
    February 9, 2017

Where to begin....made appointment to get a door water leak fixed. Had to make 3 weeks in advanced because they were backed up. Dropped my jeep off on... a Tuesday, they said they would have a diagnosis Thursday. I called Thursday and they said they hadn't done anything and they will hopefully get to it Saturday. The weather had been pouring down rain, almost 35 inches in a couple days. My car was sitting outside with the door leak filling up with all that rain. Dealership didn't even bother to cover or seal the door. I told them I was just going to pick it up since the interior was being destroyed by the rain and they didn't care. When I got to pick it up they already had it running for 20 minutes with the heat blasting to try and dry out the interior before I got there. I'm just summing up my experience here. Not only were they inconsiderate in caring and storing my jeep but they never returned my phone calls, told me that they have no time frame on when they will get around to diagnosing the leak, then no time frame to actually get it fixed! Are you kidding me?! This place is awful. I would highly NOT recommend it. I left with a wet interior and nothing fixed.

• Very pleased.
    December 23, 2016

I found a minivan online and contacted the dealership. I got a prompt response. I made an appointment for that afternoon and was greeted warmly. I ...didn't feel pressured by anyone. The people I dealt with answered all my questions. They were patient, respectful and kind. I think I got a good deal on the van I purchased and I'm very pleased with it.

• Buy somewhere else
    October 14, 2016

This is possible the sleaziest dealership I have ever dealt with. Stay away and buy your vehicle elsewhere. Not only do you get aggressive salesmen pu...shing you into cars/products you do not want, they do not honor premium packages because of fine print which they don't provide. You'll never get a return call if you are trying to solve the issue either. I know I left six voicemails. They are unhelpful, unsympathetic, typical movie stereotype car dealership.

Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM