New 866-901-3389 Dealer Website
Used 888-448-5794 Email Dealer
Service 888-526-9418

Average based on 122 reviews.
  • Extremely satisfied!

Our experience working with Brad was truly a great experience. We live in duluth, found our Tahoe online and contacted Brad "after hours" on a Saturday evening. He was very helpful, honest and true to his word, he went up and beyond the call of duty! Especially to be working after hours on a Saturday. We will definitely purchase our next truck from him. I would recommend Brad to anyone shopping for a used car.

• First new car

Just made our first new car purchase, hoping it will be everything we expected

Just made our first new car purchase, hoping it will be everything we expected

• What am I supposed to put here

I was going to buy a car here in Alexandria as I always have done...but the price was right and I can still get it serviced here...I feel bad about not buying it here...hard to go back into our dealer in Alexandria....I will use a different place for my maintenance..just because ...I enjoyed working with the people at North Branch....

• Great service

We always get great service from this dealership!!

We always get great service from this dealership!!

• Service

Excellent. Great service faat service service writer was polite and courtious.

Excellent. Great service faat service service writer was polite and courtious.

• excellent experience with Rick Schwab

I had an excellent experience with Rick Schwab and all the employees that helped me during the purchase of my new Sonic. I would (have) recommend them to everybody. Everyone was helpful, courteous and patient throughout the process. Deb Nielsen

• Good service

They treat you right here at North Branch Chevrolet. I highly recommend them

They treat you right here at North Branch Chevrolet. I highly recommend them

• Another great experience at Noprth Branch Chev.

Rick and the staff at North Branch Chevrolet never disappoint. We will continue to return for all our vehicle needs.

• SMART service writers

Had a glitch with my screen/camera on my 2016 Silverado, Bobby recommended that I set appointment with there master technician so they can put there best man on it (which was 3 days out), loaner TRUCK was waiting for me when I arrived. Screen was fixed the same day and problem solved on the first visit! Bobby, Paul, and Jerrod always exceed my expectations, I wont bring my Silverado anywhere else!

• I bought a truck here

The staff was very friendyl. Rick Schwab was my salesman and he did a great job going through the steps with me, answering any questions i had and explaining everything very thoroughly.