227 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Royal Moore Nissan Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • I appreciate the

"I appreciate the honesty I received during my repairs. I have never been as consistently satisfied with service received anywhere else. Thank you. Greg Bristow was responsive and very helpful and never pressured to purchase which made the process relaxing and enjoyable."

• Great people!
    September 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience

My salesman, Tim Parkyn, was especially helpful, considerate, kind and patient. He let me test drive the cars until I was satisfied and answered my questions as thoroughly as he could. The cars pretty much sell themselves, but Tim and others made sure I was aware of the purchasing options. Tim even went out of his way to help when I returned days later with a minor problem. Thank you everyone at Royal Moore Subaru!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience

• Good guys.. bought a new Suburu Crosstrek

These guys were great. The experience of car shopping was relaxed and no pressure to buy a car. Brandon was great and worked around his time schedule to help me in the car purchase. I really enjoyed his "no pressure to buy" attitude and honest answers to all my questions. The whole process went really smooth. A friend of mine who needed to load his motorcycle on a trailer to take my old car needed extra help. Soon Brandon and others were pitching in to get the motorcycle on the trailer. No that's service. Jason, the finance manager, had all the paperwork in order and was very efficient in making the process run smoothly and quickly.

• New Car

I signed up for the Costco Auto Program and Royal Moore was my recommended car dealership. I was familiar with Royal Moore's service department so was happy to go there. Brandon called to make an appointment within two hours of signing up for the program. Brandon was very straight forward, gave me the final price after I decided which car I wanted. It was a very low stress process. I drove home with a brand new Subaru.

• Bought a new forester

Good experience. The proof est drive was extensive and a necessity! New cars are very complex. Jeff did a great job.

• Wonderful Experience!
    September 12, 2017

Royal Moore Subaru Nissan

Sorry to hear that you were dreading car shopping,but glad to hear our process made it a wonderful experience

Royal Moore Subaru Nissan

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us positive feedback! We are so pleased you enjoyed the experience. Enjoy your new car.

Let me start off by saying that I have not purchased a vehicle from a dealership in over 15 years. To be honest, I was DREADING dealing with the sales/finance team based on a past experience. I'm pleased to say that I was surprised by how smoothly everything went. Our salesman Charles was amazing and went above and beyond to help us choose the right Subaru for us. I know we took up a lot of his time as we were not 100% sure what we wanted and he brought up suggestions/searched inventories and was never pushy in the process. Thank you for making this an easy process, and when the time comes we will be back to buy from Royal Moore again!

• Smooth and professional
    September 11, 2017

THX FOR THUMBS UP

Greg Bristow was our salesman and did a wonderful job of helping us through our first car purchase in over ten years. His easy-going approach and attention to details was very re-assuring. He made the whole buy process as painless and enjoyable as it could be. He and the "business-person", Karen made the "no pressure" atmosphere really stress-free and almost fun. We had lots of laughs.

THX FOR THUMBS UP

• Satisfied
    September 6, 2017

Royal Moore Subaru Nissan

Mr. Rude, you were nothing but a pleasure for our staff to work with. Thank you for being such a great customer!

The staff only gave me what I was looking for and we're friendly to work with. They had just the car we were looking for. The staff was very knowledgeable about their products and the process of finishing the paper work.

Royal Moore Subaru Nissan

• Found the car we were looking for!
    September 6, 2017

Jeff Anderson helped locate the car we were looking for with the options we wanted. Great service and very helpful with the review of the car during our test drive. This is our 3rd Subaru over the past 35 years from Royal Moore and would recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

• Pleasant buying experience
    September 5, 2017

Absolutely no hassles, gimmicks, or pressure. Greg Bristow responded to my initial inquiry in April and said he would be there when I was ready. 4 months later, he was there for us with no intervening sales calls or emails trying to pressure us. We appreciated his patient, honest, and helpful manner. Best car buying experience we have ever experienced. Thanks Greg and Royal Moore!