New 888-435-6040 Dealer Website
Used 866-941-6626 Email Dealer
Service 877-739-9750

Average based on 23 reviews.
  • Excellent customer service beyond expectations!

I thought I was going to be a in for a SUPER expensive transmission repair. I took it in to Doherty Ford, which had the best price in town for a diagnostic check. I show up and Gene Sanders has his transmission expert Don Stadelman take it for a drive with me to find out what is wrong. We hop in the van and before we get out of the parking lot, he suspects the problem, pulls back into the service bay, grabs a tool and fixed the whole thing in like 15 minutes! Then...seriously, then he's like, there is NO CHARGE!?!?! What? Ok, I understand helping a guy out or telling me to go home and fix it myself or even set an appointment and get charged the minimum...but NOTHING! Seriously, the guys there are super! I even asked what kind of pizza they like, so I could say thanks, and he's like, "You don't need to buy us a pizza..."

• Great freindly service

I have used this dealer fo 25 years although there are 2 Ford dealers closer.

I have used this dealer fo 25 years although there are 2 Ford dealers closer.

We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. The staff at Doherty Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Excellent Experience

The service by salesman Dwight Besuyen was excellent. This was a positive buying experience from a dealer and salesperson with whom we've dealt for over 20 years.

• Great job. Treated great

The service deptment went out of their way to make things right

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Doherty Ford. Safe travels!

The service deptment went out of their way to make things right

• great people

I am very happy with everything. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

• 2012 Ford Escape

Made appointment and they were prompt and prices were reasonable.

Made appointment and they were prompt and prices were reasonable.

• 2005 F-150 Lariat Purchase

I purchased a 2005 F-150 Lariat, I love my new truck and am very happy with the purchase. Johnny Lee was great, and very informative. I will recommend him and Doherty Ford to my friends and family.

• Great service!!

Everything was Great!! My pickup was finished way before I needed it. Jeff the service manager even called me to let me know it was ready, and he let me know my batteries are getting to the point of needing replace. They even scrubbed the 100's of bugs off my windshield.

• Amazing Company

I love this place! I went to this company knowing exactly what I wanted and even though they didnt have it at the dealership the ordered it and let me know when it was in, and I got exactly what I wanted!

• Always a pleasant visit at Doherty maintenance!

This was just an oil change visit. You did a good job except you and I forgot to discuss greasing the lube points and your report does 't tell me if this was done or not.