New 866-516-3401 Dealer Website
Used 888-698-0079 Email Dealer
Service 877-219-1708

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Chevy Captiva - Used Car Purchase

Positive Experience. No nonsense, fair pricing. Knowledgeable, courteous and expedient staff. Would definitely came back to buy next car. Thank you Bruce and Joann.

• Great Service Clean new

This is a great place to buy a car from, very low pressure, had a answer for all my question and the finance department was the best.

• Great Service helping me find a vehicle

Great service helping me find vehicle. We are still looking.

Great service helping me find vehicle. We are still looking.

• Great service, honest, best dealership anywhere.

We have been buying our family cars here for 20 years. The reason is simple, they deliver the best deals, good service, reliable repairs, and an integrity that is hard to find these days. I have sent many friends and family members to Princeton and no one has been disappointed. We will continue to buy cars at this great dealership.

• Great low pressure buing experiance !

I found my new Silverado on Cars.com at a different dealership. After trying to deal with them and being jerked around in classic fashion I contacted Princeton Auto Center. Carl said he could get the truck I wanted from said dealer, sell it for the same price and give me a fair price on my trade in. I did this all while I was wrapping up a month in Florida. When I got back to Minnesota all I had to do was clean out my old truck make the trade and sign the papers all with out feeling like I got screwed !