Ray Schulten Ford/Nissan

New 888-667-7943 Dealer Website
Used 888-666-8369 Email Dealer
Service 888-668-8835

• Great job!!

My issues were resolved and my car is running great!!

My issues were resolved and my car is running great!!

• Sales

Great service as always. They do a great job down there.

Great service as always. They do a great job down there.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Brian! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Great experience

I had a good first car buying experience. The employees were nice and just want to help you find the right car for you.

• Great people to meet and work with here

I walked onto your lot knowing what I needed in a vehicle but not set on any one model. Ramon listened to my list and immediately walked me over to a Ford Escape. After a test drive and some preliminary paperwork I met the gentleman who's name I've forgotten but he was equally helpful walking me through signing all the paperwork and just enjoyable to talk with. Then I met James in your service department who bent over backwards getting me sorted out with a few items. Recently I was raving about how great Ray Schultens was and the person almost offhandedly agreed that they had that reputation in town. I have every intention of going back when my Escape needs service and when the time comes for a new rig, will be looking at vehicles at this lot before any other. And might pass up on some possibilities at other dealers, just based on experience. Thank you.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Ray Schultens Ford, Rennie! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to be of service for many years to come.

• Oil change

Went well, answered concerns . Waned me of ongoing recalls

Went well, answered concerns . Waned me of ongoing recalls

• President

We're more than happy to have been of service, Tim! Thank you for choosing our dealership and for your positive review.

We we're on our vacation and burned up the transmission in our tow vehicle (the escape). Fortunately we found the dealership and was greeted by James. I was able to leave the vehicle there and continue on my vacation with no worry's. Thanks' for all your help.

• Great Experience

We had a great experience buying a car at Schultens Ford and highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a new or used car.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Ray Schultens Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Back to having a great little Fiesta

My almost new Fiesta was driven up from Santa Barbara by my wife about a week ago. It was running great and she had a great trip. Then when she drove it a few days later, she called and said the "check engine light" came on as she was driving, and it was running a little rough. It had plenty of oil, so I called Syd in service, and even though he was real busy, he checked it out when I brought it over. Turns out, a squrl had made it's way into the engine compartment and chewed through a sparkplug wire,,,leaving me with effectively a 3 cyl car. Syd and his team quickly replaced it, and it's once a great running, neat little car !

• Great service

Great service work done in timely manner. All problems completed very professionally.

• Excellent Dealership!

We are more than glad to be of service, Michelle. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

I have bought vehicles and also have my service work completed here. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and I love the atmosphere. I will only use Ray Schultens Motors for my automotive needs!