Vancouver Ford

(4.4) 113 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Review your bill before payment

Routine service. Had a 25% off coupon. Service rep encouraged me to include a gas/oil additive, suggesting the 25% coupon would to that as well. After... leaving the service dept, I noticed the discount was not applied to the additive. I had to go back into the dealership and ask for this. Interesting that the service rep commented that the 25% really didn't apply to any service beyond an oil change. Really? I repeated back to the young man his assurance that the additive service would be included in the service. He then agreed and provided a credit. Interesting. He then walked me to my car hoping that I was highly satisfied with my service experience. Lesson learned.....review your bill carefully before payment.

• Vancouver Ford

The service was very good, complete and fast and they threw in a car wash..

• Vancouver Ford

Steve Basher is a great sales , person and asset to your operation. Looks like Howie Long and superb personality.

Thanks for this wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear that Steve provided you with a positive experience! If you have any additional needs or que...stions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great service! They kept me informed! Good job!

I brought my 2017 ford transit in for a warranty repair, They were about to close and I still had to go pick it up and bring it back but the night dro...p off is awesome, service and repairs were done the next day! They called told me the problem and what they fixed they did an oil change and went through everything. I went to pick it up customer service was on point. When I drove it off it was like they juiced it up or something it ran better than it did when I picked it up with 50 miles on it! But great work ! And great service ! Mahalo Vancouver ford! Aloha!

Steven, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do ...for you! Safe travels!

• Great Service

Always great service, always faster than you think it will take. Don't bring my vehicles anywhere else.

Christopher, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We are so glad we could consistently provi...de you with great service. At Vancouver Ford Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Michelle Soesbe

Had front brakes done on 2013 Ford Edge. Great customer service and products. Excellent price. Took about 45 mins, very quick. Will use them again.

Michelle, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you get back on the road so quickly! Thank you so much for being one of... our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• service on ford transit

had a saturday appointment. the person at desk said they fat fingered my date and they got me in anyway

We're happy to hear we could fit you in, Chris! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experien...ce reflected this.

• Ralph C Golleher

The young man (Justis) who led me through the process of buying a vehicle was very helpful and patient with me. He took the time to understand my nee...ds and helped me understand what was involved with fulfilling those needs. I was very impressed with him and in the end the confidence I had in him helped me with my final decision to purchase a truck from Vancouver Ford.

Ralph, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to Justis' outstanding customer service! We understand it is a big decision where you p...urchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen to purchase your truck! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Vancouver Ford: First oil change on new vehicle

I was going to pay for an oil change but Simon, the employee, offered to do the oil change, rotate the tires, and wash my vehicle for under $14! He wa...s courteous and went out of his way to take good care of me and my vehicle.

Maury, it is great to hear Simon took such great care of you! At Vancouver Ford Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your... next visit. Take care!

• Dreaded task with positive outcome

All of the staff were helpful and polite. I did notice that the person who I paid did not have the personal warmth that others had. I assumed he was... the bean counter who just delt with the facts.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Fred. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Vancouver Ford