Halbinsel Inc

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great for Service!
    April 7, 2016

Tim from Service was phenomenal (the rest of the staff was kind and attentive as well)!!! He listened to all my concerns and answered all the question...s he could before I scheduled my appointment. I never once felt rushed and took a lot of comfort in that. I informed Tim of my financial situation and what that might mean depending on the service that would be needed on my vehicle. He explained all the options available to me and I felt comfortable applying for the service credit and allowing the service to be completed. Tim even took the time to alert me to the local weather the day my vehicle was finished and advised me to consider picking my vehicle up the following day when the roads should be safer. I've never been so happy with a dealership's service, I felt I was treated like a friend or family member rather than another number in a list of transactions. Overall excellent experience!!!

JOKE!!
    August 1, 2012

Parts dept. is AWFULL!! Would NOT reccomend!!!!!!!!

They drove my new Tiguan to my doorstep!
    April 13, 2012

I would like to personally thank Terry & Brandon at Halbinsel for making this purchase a superb buying process. The sales staff made every effort to i...nsure I was happy throughout my decision-making process. I am extremely happy with my new Tiguan (my first VW)! I cannot thank them enough.

Halbinsel Inc