Don Johnson's Hayward Motors Chevrolet Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (715) 403-5387 (715) 403-5387
Used (715) 403-5390 (715) 403-5390
Service (715) 403-5388 (715) 403-5388

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I bought my Subaru Outback at Don Johnson Motors in...

I bought my Subaru Outback at Don Johnson Motors in Hayward last weekend. I hit a deer and totaled my old car which put me in a tough predicament. Jeff and the rest of the staff were very helpful in getting me into a car my wife and I love and helped us get financing along with a warranty that worked for us. I highly recommend going there for your next vehicle.

Best in Wisconsin

I have been shopping at Don Johnson Hayward Motors since 1998, the faces have changed, but the commitment to quality has not. That is why they are my first choice when I want a new Chevy. This time was no different, they the best price. The service department is also top notch, we had a problem with my wife's car. They went above and beyond and got it fixed. I recommend them to any one. Want a new truck or car go see Kaylee.

Very pleased

I was very pleased that I could get my car in for some work while self-isolating and laid off from work. Mark was very helpful in arranging for my car to be picked up and brought back after service. Since i am at high risk for the virus this was very important. The car was also sanitize after the driver left my car which was excellent. Thank you very much!

Outstanding service!

The service department staff really went to bat for me. They worked with my warranty company and got them to pay $2,700 in repairs. My Tahoe drives like a dream again!

Service center

Dealership staff are very helpful, kind and great friendly people. Great service given. Didn’t have to wait long period of time. Would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

4.5

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE !!

Jeff Blanch made my purchase of my Traverse easy. Great knowledge to answer all of my questions. Very friendly. I was helped and informed with all the technical parts of the vehicle. Jeff also paired my phone. I would recommend buying there. I drove over 2 hours to make the purchase, well worth the time.

Kaylee made our buying experience awesome. We highly...

Kaylee made our buying experience awesome. We highly recommend her and will be back to see her when we buy our next vehicle. Thank you Kaylee!

Job well done

Mark did a fabulous job, very friendly and helpful with what needed to be done and very professional, covered all the bases on my truck, very satisfied

new purchase

5 star sales and service. Sales staff friendly and informative. No high pressure. I have worked with this dealer for many years and never had a problem.

New car

They were great! The process was made much easier because of their expertise and their friendly manner made buying a new car a pleasurable experience.