Columbia Hyundai Ford Lincoln

• Service

Very satisfied with both the work done and the helpful counter people

Very satisfied with both the work done and the helpful counter people

• Superior Service Appointment

Professional personnel and excellent performance by reception, service desk, service technician and cashier. Great communication and attitude.

John, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Good Service

Diagnosed my car and fixed it in an expedient manner

Diagnosed my car and fixed it in an expedient manner

• consistent

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Eric! We look forward to your next visit!

Although I only got my oil changed, the big man at the counter was very pleasant and helpful as always. Also, the other two younger guys were the same; very nice, courteous and helpful. Thanks again, I will be back :-)

• Service on vehicle

Easy scheduling, easy drop off. Shuttle ride was pleasant and very timely. Car was done in good time and I was able to call for the shuttle when I was available and they picked me up in under 10 minutes. So far, no issues with the tune up I had done.

We're happy to hear that your experience with us was an overall pleasant one, Lisa! Thanks so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great repair work!

I was very pleased with the quick, courteous service when I brought my Edge in for repairs. Thank you. I was kept apprised of the situation at all times.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Columbia Ford-Lincoln, Carol! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Great service!

Fast , professional, courteous service as always! Thank you all at Columbia Ford.

• Nice work

You worked on my car in a timely fashion . The wait was only about 45 minutes.

We're glad to hear that we were able to provide efficient and professional service to you, Darlene. We hope you'll consider us again in the future.

You worked on my car in a timely fashion . The wait was only about 45 minutes.

• Great service

It was a great experience was in and out of there. Didn't take much time at all. And a month later my battery died and even though it wasn't a ford the looked at it and fixed it for me. I would definitely go back there.

• Great Job!

Very pleased with the quality and workmanship always at the Dealership.

Sally, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

Very pleased with the quality and workmanship always at the Dealership.