McCurley Integrity Autoplex

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.8

Oil change

Very easy, waiting room with wifi was great for getting some work done. I asked the parts sales man to order me a windshield shade and call me back when it's in; I never received a call.

Great service, clean facilities

I bring our pick-up and Caddy in for oil changes. Yes, I would recommend coming to your place for work done on the vehicles Maxine Rogers

Always great Customer servcie, very friendly...

Always a pleasure, great service, and very friendly staff, also very helpful...Would highly recommend McCurley Dealerships, to any one looking to buy a new or used car..

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words. It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. We're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Jeff Morgan ? Customer Experience Lead ? jeff.morgan@mccurley.net

Great service, friendly employees

Everyone was very friendly and my service was finished quickly and efficiently. They answered my questions promptly and with a smile.

McCurley Cadillac

Anthony kept me informed at all times. Parts took several days to arrived and install. Repair worked. I will use them again.

Professional

Very professional and friendly atmosphere every time we bring our cars in for warranty work or service. We have recommended this dealership to several of our friends.

Dealer response

Thanks for your great review, Dianna! Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at McCurley Integrity Chevrolet-Cadillac. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Thank you for your recommendations and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Jeff Morgan ? Customer Experience Lead ? jeff.morgan@mccurley.net

Great Service!!!!!!!

Tony Garza greeted me as soon as I walked into the dealership he was so kind I wanted to invite him over for dinner. I showed him the car I was interested in on my phone and he went and found it, then we went for a test drive. I really liked this car and Mr. Lopez helped Tony Garza with the sale. The service I got was exceptional and I know Tony is new. He is going to be a great salesman for chevrolet, when I.m ready for my next vehicle I really hope Tony is still there. Thank you so much to Tony Garza and Carlos Lopez.

Chevrolet Dealer Redeems Workmanship

I had a less than desirable experience recently and made the staff at McCurley aware of the situation. I started with Kimberly who apologized, then Nathan, who apologized, and then Stan, who also apologized. And each one of them took responsibility for what happened. The service work that was done the second time was nothing short of amazing! Each team member did their part to make my return experience totally awesome. The truck was cleaned inside and out and checked to make sure it was in tip top condition. And they used the first experience as a learning opportunity for the staff. I have no doubt that we all benefitted from this experience. I am very glad that I went back and look forward to having McCurley service my truck for as long as I own it.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I do apologize for the initial difficulties you experienced but I'm glad to hear that things have been smoothed over by Kimberly, Nathan, Stan and the rest of our service team. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best regards, Jeff Morgan ? Customer Experience Lead ? jeff.morgan@mccurley.net

Awesome facility with great service

It's always prompt and courteous. I always feel I'm being taken care of in the best possible way. The waiting area is is really comfortable.

Dealer response

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Jeffery. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Best regards, Jeff Morgan ? Customer Experience Lead ? jeff.morgan@mccurley.net

Fast service and friendly people

Nathan was very friendly. He offered to get the door for me as I am on a crutch. I was also a bit early for my appointment because I came from out of town, and they got me right in and were done much faster than I had expected.