Kendall Chevrolet of Lewiston

• Great people over there

Bought a used 2013 Ford F150 and am very happy with the truck. The people at the dealership was very friendly as just about everyone at that dealership, was also very friendly especially to my Golden Retriever Hersey. There suckers for dogs:) The only problem was financing the truck but they came through and got a call the next day to come and get the truck. Vehicle had low mileage and very clean. They also offered me an extended factory warranty with the truck as it had low miles. Overall I would definitely recommend them.

• Above and beyond!

Kendall pretty much bent over backwards to make the process of buying my used car painless. They worked hand in hand with my lender to make all the numbers work so that I could drive off in the car I wanted. I am now a Kendall customer for life!

• great service

great work done on my vehicle. Jacob was very polite and knowledgeable.

great work done on my vehicle. Jacob was very polite and knowledgeable.

• Good buying experience at Kendall

We are extremely happy with our 2015 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax. Pleased to purchase at Kendall in Lewiston, for their customer service & our convenience. We've worked with two individuals in Sales & one individual in Finance--each one has been responsive to our requests & concerned about our satisfaction.

• Car Oil change

Making the appointment was easy. The reception area was clean, easy to find, and the people were professional. The work was performed on time. The whole experience was good.

• Sales manager

Bill Myers was very professional and did an excellent job in finding the truck that suited my needs.

• Customer

I was greeted upon my arrival and my vehicle was taken in for service, and I was shown needed items, when I arrived home I found I had received a follow up email, which I really appreciated. Thank you for the Great Service.

• Bruce Nuxoll

Thank you, the service on My corvette was excellent. A great review of what work need to be done to help me stay safe while driving

• Excellent Service with a smile!

Wonderful Business to work with! Brad Moore and his team went above and beyond to take care of us and our vehicle!

• Great sevices

A very pleasant experience. The staff is excellent!

A very pleasant experience. The staff is excellent!