Jess Ford of Pullman

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Jesse Ford
    December 20, 2017

Extremely happy. They found the exact truck I was looking for. There patience with me was much appreciated. They saved me travel by delivering vehicle... closer to me. Awesome company. Steve is the greatest.

Helpful and professional.
    November 27, 2017

Andrew and the crew at Ford have always been professional and helpful. He keeps our family interest at mind and has been my go to for help regarding ...purchasing vehicles. I've known him for at least 8 years and every purchase has been through him. Everyone there has been helpful to get us where we need to go.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We appreciate your continued loyalty to Jess Ford of Pullman! If you have an...y additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

Sales and service
    September 27, 2017

The service department was polite and helpful and efficient. My repairs were done in a timely fashion to my satisfaction. I would recommend Jess Ford ...to my friends and acquaintances.

Michael, thank you for sharing your recent service experience with us! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction. Thanks again ...for your recommendation! Take care!

Service
    September 23, 2017

As usual, while waiting, I caught up on my correspondence with customers. So the 30 or 40 minutes my service took was not wasted. The service that Jes...s Ford can do in a matter of minutes would take me hours. The assurance of professional work gives me peace of mind on the condition of my F150!

We're happy to help, Robert! Please let us know if you ever need anything else! Take care!

Great Buying Experience
    September 7, 2017

We worked with Preston, and we really appreciated that he wasn't pushy or trying to upsell us. He listened to what we wanted and was very personable a...nd nice to work with. The financiers gave us a lot of good options without being pushy either, which we really appreciated. It was a really positive experience all around with everyone being helpful and listening to our needs. We love the powertrain warranty too!

Erin, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your c...ar from and we are grateful to have been chosen!

Review of service by Jess Ford, Pulman, WA
    August 18, 2017

Shop crew were ready when I arrived with the vehicle and service was completed in about 30 minutes. I was offered a ride home but declined because I ...thought the job would be done in a short time, and I was right.

We are happy that we were able to get you back on the road so quickly, Donald. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Sa...fe travels!

Forever service
    July 11, 2017

The service people were very gentle, the service was fast, I think that it took just 50 minutes instead of one hour, they even started a little earlie...r (10 minutes earlier than my appointment), this means I waited less than expected. The service person who received me, had a good and sincere smile. Internet was down, but usually it works. I went home and came back to pay my bill as soon as the system was working again.

Outstanding Employee
    July 3, 2017

This review is NOT about Ford, but about a dealership with some very good employees. In this case, it’s about one outstanding employee. Scott Burge...ss of Jess Ford is the person I’m referring to. Our truck engine failed and needed to be replaced. The engine was replaced without any problems and was cover by our extended warranty. We rented a car and drove home to Oroville, California. We had just in towing expenses $680.00. Anyhow, I won’t go into all that. My wife had be back at work and didn’t have time off to drive back about 790 miles to pick up the truck. I’ve been very stressed about this event. The GOOD news. Scott called me and said he and his family are going to a graduation in Salem, Oregon on Saturday and will be in Salem on Friday. HERE’S what’s amazing. Scott said he can drive up to Pullman, from Spokane Washington (where he lives) and pick up your truck drive to Clarkston, Washington pick up our 5th wheel trailer and bring them to Salem and meet us there. It’s hard to put into words how I feel about this. Scott, you gave me new hope in people and I thank you from the heart. When people do things like this, it’s important to share it with others. Hopefully, the word gets around about Scott Burgess of Jesse Ford, of Pullman and is properly recognized for going above and beyond his duties. Spokane and Pullman people, can be proud. Scott, you have a very nice family, hope their proud when they read this. THANKS Scott & Jess Ford. If anyone wants to know more about this, it’s ok for Jess Ford to give out my phone number @ the dealership only.

Great experience buying a Super Duty
    June 28, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at this dealership. They were knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful. They definitely seem to know th...eir trucks and what people want to do with their vehicles.

Service
    June 16, 2017

Routine service performed in less than an hour. Great customer service.

Jess Ford of Pullman