2.3
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Best Service Ever!

Thank you so much, Rahmad, for all your help! You went above and beyond for me and everyone I know will be advised to come to you for their next vehicle purchase! You ROCK!! Thank you, Dan for making the paperwork so painless! I appreciate your sincere honesty! Chipman Taylor is my new and permanent favorite dealership!

• horrible buying experience

Don't hear back for extended periods of time when trying to make a car deal and horrible trade in values

• Terrible service, stranded for days no vehicle

I have had a Chevrolet since I could drive and have never experienced such complications with a dealership. I purchased the vehicle in western Washington and moved to pullman for school. I am away from my family and new to the area, so having my car (new Cruze) be able to be serviced in Pullman seemed like a relief. I called upon my extended warrenty because my car kept not starting and would indicate the battery was the issue. I had two gentlemen come out and perform battery tests on the vehicle and everything checked out. I called the dealership in order to make an appointment because I kept getting stranded (being a young woman this is not ideal) and had a commute for work. I couldn't get a car, couldn't get seen for a week and was practically left helpless on the other end of the line. It makes me want to just make trips home to be serviced by my regular dealership because I have never felt so helpless. If you need a car or quick service don't even bother. It'd be easier and quicker (if your car can make it) to drive to spokane.

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. While our goal is to help with repairs in a timely manner, there are times we are scheduled out close to a week. We do apologize for that when it happens. I understand we were able to work with you to arrainge transportation as well as getting your car towed here Saturday. We will keep you informed as the repair process proceeds.