• Caring and Professional

I came in one day to inquire about a Focus ST that they hadn't even put up for sale yet. Mr. Wolf was very professional and sincere. It was probably the first time I felt like I could trust a dealership. Unfortunately, the car had a recall on the motor, so I'm back to looking, but I will eagerly be waiting to buy from them.

• Part of the Family!

They treat me like family there and always make sure my F350 is running perfectly. I trust them!

• Simply the BEST!

Luther is lucky to have Andy K as one of their Personal Vehicle Advisers. Andy took us through all the steps of buying a truck with knowledge and professionalism. The guy knows what he's talking about. Never once did I feel uncertain of my purchase. Thanks Andy, keep doing what your doing. Ford Rocks

• Fast and great

Vehicle broke down, pulled in parking lot and they didn't have the part there but got it and has us on our way in about one hour!

• Highly Recommended

Great experience buying a new F250 truck. Thanks a lot Roger!

Great experience buying a new F250 truck. Thanks a lot Roger!

• Ford F150

I recently went from a leased F150 from a different dealer to Luther. I originally knew a salesperson from a previous job and he was a great help. He got me a truck package with more in it for a better price than a truck I thought was right! I'm confident Spencer Carlson will watch out and help you out just like he did for me. Also who can say no to free cookies in the lobby? Talk to Spencer on your next purchase!

• Luther Family Ford

Always a good experience. I have purchased 7 vehicles here in the past 10 years (5 new, and 2 used) and wouldn't shop anywhere else!

• HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Leased a Ford F-150 Truck - worked with Andy & Shari - both did a great job!! Great atmosphere - not pushy & we love our truck!! Thanks for everything! If you are looking for a vehicle go check Luther Family Ford out!

• Happy place

Lutherford family is the best. They LISTEN to your needs and go OUT of their way to make every lart of your welcome the best . I walked out a very happy client of theirs ... They ROCK!!!!

• Smooth and efficient.

I approached Lee about getting a Fiesta as I had read about them being fuel efficient. My current car was a Toyota. My last 7 cars were Toyota coming from Corwin. I decided on a Focus as it had better room. What amased me was the speed that the purchase took place. About 1 maybe 2 hours. No pressure, no hassles just good salesmanship and honest values. Not bad at all. Thanks!