• Equinox 2016

Salesman was very easy to deal with and very helpful.

Salesman was very easy to deal with and very helpful.

Thank you for your business. Nereson's is pleased that you had a great shopping experience. We are happy to have you as part of our Nereson Family. Thanks Again!

• Awesome

Great experience. Good people to work with. I will go back any time again for sure

• Clean facilities.

They gave me a truck to drive that I need for business.i am still having the same problem that I had.

Thank you for the comments you shared Dave. We have worked with GM Tech Assistance directly and we do have your vehicle in the GM data base. You concerns have been documented. If a fix or remedy becomes available, we will notify you. Thank you for your business Dave. Kristi Meyer Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac kmeyer@neresonauto.com 218-847-5688

• Great people to work with to get my car in and out

Made an appointment And out in no time with an oil change and rotated my tires . Courteous employees and a great waiting room.

Thank you for choosing Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac for your service needs. We are happy to hear you had a great service appointment. Thank you for your business Geraldine. Kristi Meyer Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac kmeyer@nereson.com 218-847-5688

• Service

Everything was done that I needed but make sure everything works before you give the car to the customer. Thanks

Thank you for your review Lynn. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your Nereson service experience. Please give me a call or email me when it is convenient for you. Thank you for choosing Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac. Have a great day Lynn. Kristi Meyer Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac Internet Manager kmeyer@neresonauto.com 218-847-5688

• Best New Car Purchase Experience I've Had

I've purchased several new cars, of varied makes, and in multiple states - this was by far the best experience I've had. Kristi Meyer, who responded to my initial internet inquiry, was meticulous and timely in answering my questions and finding the right vehicle. I never felt pressured; because of her attention to detail and approach to customer service I traveled outside my city of residence, where there are existing GM dealerships, to potentially buy a car from Nereson. Ultimately, when I went to the dealership, she met me at the door and introduced me to Rod Brend, who showed me the vehicle and took me for a test drive, then fully explained features and equipment. Based on my experience with Kristi and Rod, I decided to purchase the vehicle during this first visit. Tim Sharp then took me through the purchase paperwork process, patiently explaining the numbers and options. Again, no pressure. Bottom line: This was a seamless - and stress free - experience.

Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac would like to thank you for your business. It was our pleasure working with you and helping you find the perfect vehicle. We are proud to have you as a part of our Nereson Family. Thank you! Kristi Meyer Internet Manager kmeyer@neresonauto.com 218-847-5688

• Customer friendly

Everything and everyone was top notch. We couldn't have asked for better service. Everyone there went out of their way to make us feel comfortable, and ensure we left as happy customers

Barbara, thank you for your review. Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac is pleased that you had a great service experience. Thank you for your business Barbara. We are proud to have you as part of our Nereson Family. Have a wonderful day. Kristi Meyer Internet Manager Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac kmeyer@neresonauto.com 218-847-5688

• Great dealership!

Quick in, quick out and always courteous! We have been so pleased since we bought our new car in November, from sales to service, always excellent.

Thank you for your review Karla. We appreciate your business and are happy to have you as a part of the Nereson Family. Have a wonderful day. Kristi Meyer Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac kmeyer@neresonauto.com 218-847-5688

• Time for my oil change!!

Fast, friendly and nice waiting area Easy to make online appointment. No unnecessary repair work pushed on you. Appt set up easy.

Good morning Donna. Nereson's appreciates your business and are pleased that you happy with your service. We are proud to have you as a part of the Nereson Family. Thanks again Donna. Kristi Meyer Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac kmeyer@neresonauto.com 218-847-5688

• Great service

Good customer service :) :):) I would go back to get my vehicle worked on. Very nice and clean facility

Brooke, Thank you for using Nereson Chevrolet Cadillac for your service needs. We appreciate your business and are proud to have you as part of our Nereson Family. Kristi Meyer Internet Manager kmeyer@neresonauto.com 218-847-5688