Muscatell Subaru

18 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 6, 2012

We bought our second (new) Subarun Forester over the 2011 Holiday Season. The salesmen were friendly, not high pressured, and knowledgeable. Service and... maintenance have been a breeze. We look forward to working with them in the future.

Thanks and enjoy your new Forester

August 3, 2012

The people at Muscatell Subaru are great to deal with. They are friendly and kind, they are willing to work with you. The service department is great to... work with. They are efficient and get everything done in a timely manner. If I was to have one complaint it is the service shop is usually so busy you can't just walk in and get your oil changed. You need to make an appointment.

Thanks for your kind words. We have improved our quick lube and now are able to take walk in customers. Thanks for your business

August 2, 2012

Overall the car is awesome, as it is a Subaru. However it needed some body work, which I appreciated very much that they were able to do. The scratches... that were there got fixed, however the body shop created a few more scuffs and scratches on the front and rear bumper that were not there when I bought the car. I was very impressed with the scratch removal, just wish buffing on the rest of the car was done a little better and more careful.

Thanks for the Truth. Hope you are enjoying your vehicle

June 20, 2012

The Muscatell Auto Group has a fanatstic building in Moorhead! I loved the hospitality and care that they give to their customers. Colt Muscatell is a... fantastic salesman to work with, always listening to my wants and needs for an automobile. I have looked to purchase vehicles in other locations and have never been fully happy with any other sales person that i've attempted to work with in the past.

I am glad you like our new addition, now that it is done and usable. It has made room to allow a service drive for our customers, quick lube and align...ment services, it also has made our customer lounge bigger and better with more accommodations. I will be sure to let Colt know of your satisfaction. Thanks for your business.

June 19, 2012

We bought a used vehicle and i was very impressed with the service and they gave me what i wanted on my trade in. Thank you Wes Darling you are an amazing... sales consultant

Thank you for the kind words. I will be sure to pass this along to Wes. If you have any questions feel free to contact us @ Muscatell's.

June 19, 2012

We purchased our first Subaru from Muscatell in Moorhead. You can't go wrong with Subaru. Thanks to the Sales Rep (Greg Mickelson) for pointing us in the... direction of a Subaru. We will definitely go back in the future.

Thanks for your business. I am glad Greg pointed you toward the Subaru vehicles. If you have any questions feel free to contact Greg or anyone @ Musca...tell's.

June 18, 2012

My family has purchased four Subarus from Muscatell Subaru in Moorhead over the past ten years. In each instance they have been very fair and friendly,... making each purchase easy and low stress. They are always price competitive, have given us fair trade in value, and seem to care about you as a customer. Same goes for their service staff, well trained and knowledgeable. This is the way a dealer should traet their customers.

Thanks for the kind words and for being a loyal customer to Muscatell's.

November 29, 2011

Loved the easy going sales person. Drove up from Mankato for this vehicle. All paperwork was ready and only required signatures. Sight unseen trade in... value every acceptable!

It was a pleasure doing business with you!! We hope you're enjoying your new Subaru and hope to see you again in the future!!