Snowy Mountain Motors

(3.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.0
  • Nic was great!

We are happy to say that our dealings with Snowy Mountain Motors were very positive. We found Nic, one of the salesman there to be very knowledgeable... and forthright in all our conversations. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. He went the extra mile to help us with our purchase!

• Lied to from start to finish from these con-men

Made the mistake of thinking a small town car dealer would be a honest group to deal with. I was very wrong! Sold me a truck that they said was in gre...at condition That was total lie said right to my face. These no honor having sad excuses for men. Gave me there worth nothing word that as far as they know its a great truck. But the too dumb for their own good liars didn't notice the over $20,000.00 estimate the previous owner showed them. And they left in the truck. ( he knows the parts guy) so you know they knew. And nick the thief i delt with told me he would let he family ride in it no problem. That I hope was a lie because this truck is dangerous and had a exhaust leak. (glad I'm not his kid) Then come to find out they go on line and rate themselves 5 stars. But what else would expect from a team of crooks. I highly recommend not buying from this place. Paperwork is on google with pics. of estimate. Good luck.

Snowy Mountain Motors