4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 929 reviews

929 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Subaru of Puyallup from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 25, 2017

Recently I bought a forester from an outstanding salesmen named Dima at Subaru of Puyallup and it was indeed stress free. The transaction was seemless... and they made me feel like my needs were first before anything else. I would refer and recomend this dealer to anyone I knew in need of a car.

Hi Jerad, thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with Dima and our dealership! We hope you are enjoying y...our new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.

August 9, 2018

Purchasing a new car at Subaru of Puyallup was a very pleasant experience! My salesperson, Mary Mac was fantastic. She was super helpful and patient... with me and my many questions. The whole process was quick and painless and no high pressure sales stuff. I'm pretty happy with the price I negotiated and without-a-doubt VERY happy about deciding to get the Outback! What an awesome vehicle! Thanks, Mary Mac :)

Subaru of Puyallup

Hi Cherie! We're so happy you left us positive reviews on multiple websites & we're even happier that YOU'RE happy with your new car and your whole ex...perience. -Taylor Brown, Marketing Coordinator

August 8, 2018

I recently went back to the Puyallup dealership to lease my 3rd Subaru and it was so easy! I sought out Dima, who helped me in the past, and they arranged... to have the vehicle I wanted transported to their location and stayed late so that I could have my dream car the same day! I will absolutely work with this dealership (and hopefully Dima!) in the future. Go Subaru!

July 27, 2018

This was the best car buying experience I've had. The staff were all welcoming. KIRK was my salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and was extremely thorough... with my intro to the workings of the car.He had way more knowledge than I could glean from the internet. He also gave me a tour of their building so I would know the layout. I would recommend Puyallup Subaru to anyone wanting great cars and an A-one buying experience.

Subaru of Puyallup

Thank you for your great review! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.

July 21, 2018

If I could give 10 stars I would to Puyallup Subaru. I would recommend anyone buying a Subaru to go and talk to Kirk (No I'm not Nick Burns off of... S.N.L.) and Kimberlee (D.I.Y) Cade our sales people. Then I would talk to Dan, Brian, and Ryan to find out the car that I should buy (Q7 or X5 I want the X5. Sorry Ryan) and why Subaru can't get a diesel Subaru into the country. Lastly, I would close the deal with (Wade don't call me Deadpool) Finley. A.B.C Wade. Be sure to ask him about Phil. If they were selling X5s I would be down there tomorrow visiting my Stress Free friends closing another smooth transaction. Best Regards, Jay Edgbert Also I never do Cars.com but thought it was important to get the review out in the public

Hi Jay, thank you for your great review! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your n...ew vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.

July 20, 2018

I bought a used minivan here a few days ago and worked with Austin Embody. He was very helpful. I emailed with him before I drove to the dealership.... I had a specific vehicle that I wanted to buy. The vehicle was ready to view. I didn't feel pressured. There was a little price negotiation on my trade-in but overall I felt like I got a fair price. They let me pay the balance after my trade in with my Amex so I get cash back, which is awesome. Because of that, I only had to sign my name about 10 times on trade-in and purchase forms and spent about 5 minutes total with the finance guy. They didn't push an extended warranty on me because they even acknowledged it was very expensive for the vehicle I chose. My only complaint is that it took a while to supposedly do a great detail of the car and then the car finally arrived with dust still all over the dashboard. Arriving knowing the one car I wanted to buy and what I was willing to pay, I spent a total of 3 hours there. I recommend Subaru of Puyallup.

Thank you for your feedback! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.

July 19, 2018

i highly suggest going to the Puyallup Subaru great staff helpful people. my sales person dima did a great job finding me new new car.

Subaru of Puyallup

Thank you for your review! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.

July 19, 2018

my experience at the Puyallup Subaru was a good one my sales person dima was very good about getting me a new car with the options that were available.... ill be heading back to them the next time i need a new car.

Hi Sean, thank you for your great review! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your ...new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.

July 19, 2018

Dima Railean at Puyallup Subaru is awesome - friendly, knowledgeable, most helpful. He pointed out and helped me experience the features that were most... important to me. Excellent customer service skills.

Subaru of Puyallup

Thank you for your review! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.

July 18, 2018

Hi, thank you for your great review! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your new v...ehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future! -Lizzy Slenning, Marketing Coordinator.