Auburn Chevrolet

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Auburn Chevrolet is a great place to buy!
    April 10, 2015

You guys are so helpful at meeting the individual needs of each customer. You guys also do a wonderful job of communicating between staff when a sale ...is being handled. Everyone works their hardest to make sure that the customer leaves happy. I'm always thankful that you guys are willing to work with each customer's financial situation to make a comfortable sale. Thank you so much!

Routine service
    February 17, 2018

This was the first time I had been to Auburn Chevrolet. I brought my Chevy Spark in for an oil change and tire pressure. I found the door to the Servi...ce area but the garage door did not open so I left my car just outside of the doors and went in to the service desk, I was greeted and I told them what I wanted and she told me it would be about an hour wait to be completed. She then went and moved my car to the other door and brought it inside. I went to the waiting room and waited until it was almost done when she came in and said the air and cabin filters needed to be changed. I said ok and it was about an half hour and it was done. I paid for the services and left. I do think she could have mentioned to me there was coffee there and vending machines if I was hungry. Overall my experience was things were fine including watching a little girl about 2 years old running all over the place.

Thank you for your feedback! We are grateful to have had the opportunity to serve you and are glad that you had a good experience with us here at the ...dealership.

Vehicle repair service
    February 10, 2018

Inspection, quote and repairs were performed within agredeed timeframe. Communication was professional and clearly understood the cost and job to b...e performed..

Thank you for choosing Auburn Chevrolet to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you next time!

sales
    January 29, 2018

very good experience sales person chris was awesome

Congratulations Betty on your recent purchase here at Auburn Chevrolet! We will pass your kind words along to Chris and please let us know if we can b...e of any assistance in the future!

chevrolet Spark Purchace
    July 15, 2015

This dealership provided a great experience. they were very professional, Ivan is the go to sales man. I will be buying another car before the end of ...the year and I will definitely choose this dealership. Thank you. sincerely : Patrick Christensen

Best Dealership/Employees EVER!!!
    May 23, 2015

Love them!! I have done several transactions through Auburn Chevrolet in the past 8 years, and cannot recommend them enough. Always superior relations... in both my car buying, and service/maintenance!! Thank you Auburn Chevrolet for standing above the crowd!!

Do not like
    May 23, 2013

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion I've had a bad experience at this dealership as well purchased a truck from them and had it for six years w...ent to trade it in on a new vehicle and i had told them that I had purchased my trade-in from there Dealership they began to remember the vehicle and told me that they Would not give me much for my Trade-in because they knew what the previously Owner had done to it before they sold it to me So I would never ever go to this car dealership

Great experience
    November 19, 2012

I just bought a new Chevy Cruze from Josh, one of the internet sales people. Josh was friendly, knowledgeable and helped me get into my new car with Z...ERO hassle. I will be returning to buy my wife a new vehicle from Josh and the guys over there, we had a great experience!

Was Awesome Experiance!!! Jason Rigby was the Best
    November 18, 2012

Went in to look at Silverado and Jason didn't pressure me at all helped me with my financing and I got a new Silverado he worked it into my budget to ...make sure that I was happy. A

Auburn Chevrolet