Porsche Bellevue

(4.8) 115 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great purchase experience!

My wife and I had a great experience purchasing a new Cayenne. Mathew Hayward did a great job showing us the vehicle and guiding us through the purcha...se process. Overall, this was one of the smoothest new car purchases we have experienced. Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Buying my dream car, my first Porsche

Buying my dream car, my first Porsche was exciting and nerve-wracking. Porsche Bellevue made it so easy, Everyone treated me well and provided efficie...nt service. Although my sales rep did not spend much time with me, I was able to get my questions answered by the wonderful service department, Matt, in particular. I'm still figuring out how to drive a car that seems to have it's own brain, I feel good about my purchase at Porsche Bellevue.

• Repair & Service

Excellent service and immediate take care on the concern, nice follow up job

• Mr. Martin Pei

Although I was unhappy to know the car I ordered couldn't be produced as schedueled after the order had been placed nearly one month, the final result... is satisfactory. Martin Pei was very helpful to find the best way to solve the problem. He is a good sales person and service provider.

• 991 GT3

Fantastic service !! Its so great I drive by the other Porsche dealer that is 15 minutes from my house and sit in 1-2 hours traffic just to go here.

• Lacking Communication

I've had great experience with the Sales department but the Service department is a different story. Matt in service didn't return calls or messages ...for a week. I had car towed in on Thursday night for a dead battery, he called/emailed Friday morning and seemed attentive. That was the last I heard from him, according to the receptionist, he left early on Friday without an update on the status of my battery change. Matt wasn't working on the weekend so I had to track down a different Service Adviser on Saturday to finally change my battery and let me have my car back. On the following Thursday, it took a message to the service manager for Matt to call me back and provide me with the invoice for the work.

• Above and beyond

They were awesome! I brought my car in to have a loose door handle fixed, and they did a safety check and discovered and replaced a leaking water pum...p which I didn't know about. I have great confidence in the car and the dealership.

• New Macan

Overall great experience with Rob as our salesman.

• Friendly staff

Porsche of Bellevue has been great thus far in maintaining my CPO car. The staff is super friendly and the facilities are top notch. I wish all Pors...che dealerships were as good as Porsche of Bellevue.

• 2018 Porsche Macan S

First time for buying getting services done - excellent quality and people.

Porsche Bellevue