New 877-624-6099 Dealer Website
Used 877-469-1838 Email Dealer
Service 877-659-9830

• Great Service and Amazing Price

Was looking to lease a 2016 Audi A3 and tried to get one of the special lease offers. Unfortunately, my conversations with other dealers ended up being less than fruitful. That's when Audi Bellevue changed things. I met a guy named Morsy, real friendly guy and sits down to talk with you about what you are looking for. Ended up leasing a well equipped Audi A3 for the same price as what others quoted for a stock one. Loved the experience and would definitely recommend anyone to try out this dealership. Cheers

• Belleuve Audi

Sales person was very professional, and knowledgeable

Sales person was very professional, and knowledgeable

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Bellevue Audi

Had a great time with Bellevue Audi last weekend helping us choose a new car. Couldn't be happier with both our salesperson, Alberto, or the car. Thanks Bellevue Audi!

• Audi A5

Fast n easy wt price lower than what ithers offer.

Fast n easy wt price lower than what ithers offer.

• Excellent service

Great service, friendly staff, and fast process. We're happy customers and will return!

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Audi of Bellevue

My sales guy was very nice and helpful! Give me good deal, nice facility, clean, quiet , good coffee!

We are glad you chose our dealership, Marina. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Audi Bellevue

Easy, good customer service, clean/nice facility, love my car!

Easy, good customer service, clean/nice facility, love my car!

• New owner of Q5

One on one attention and follow ups, expertise from salesmen, overall good experience

• Great experience!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

It was a great and fast experience. I did a lot of research for a couple of months prior to my purchase and had decided on the car I wanted to buy. Their price was very competitive and we received great value for the price we paid.

• Audi RS7