• Great Service and Amazing Price

Was looking to lease a 2016 Audi A3 and tried to get one of the special lease offers. Unfortunately, my conversations with other dealers ended up being less than fruitful. That's when Audi Bellevue changed things. I met a guy named Morsy, real friendly guy and sits down to talk with you about what you are looking for. Ended up leasing a well equipped Audi A3 for the same price as what others quoted for a stock one. Loved the experience and would definitely recommend anyone to try out this dealership. Cheers

• audi a4

it is my pleasure give the feedback for Alberto and he has given me the outstanding service in order to attain the things at the Audi showroom and all other concerns related to my car. highly appreciated for your help.

• Bought Q5 at Audi Bellevue.

Traded in my TAV4 and got the new Q5 (2018). Really enjoyed the shopping experience.

• Awesome experience ??

It was an awesome experience buying my car at Audi of Bellevue!

It was an awesome experience buying my car at Audi of Bellevue!

• New Quattro

Wonderful experience! Our sales person was very personable, knowledgeable and helpful.

• Buying new car

Wonderful processing. Good communication and make me happy.

Wonderful processing. Good communication and make me happy.

• Easy and pleasant service appoitnment

I needed to drop off my Q5 for service, and the Audi of Bellevue Team was excellent as always. Drop-off and check-in were easy, they had a loaner ready to go, and they had the work completed early. Thank you

• Fantastic Experience!!!

We loved our buying experience at Audi Bellevue. The staff was friendly and informative. We had been looking a long time for a new car and had visited several dealerships. Our experience with Audi Bellevue was the best by far. I will highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

• Looking for quality, used SUV.

Our experience at Audi Bellevue was wonderful. Chase was friendly and knowledgeable and made the process really simple. We love our new (used) car and we felt comfortable and confident working with this dealership. Chase was wonderful with our kids, who were running around while we were chatting about details.

• Recall work

Done timely and correctly. Online scheduling a snap.

Done timely and correctly. Online scheduling a snap.