• Becker Buick GMC Locally Owned

Thanks so much for giving a locally owned dealership like Becker Buick GMC a chance! We will take care of you!

I wanted to look at what a locally-owned dealership had to offer. I have always considered the Buick to be an older person's car, and now that I qualify, I wasn't afraid to look. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Buick seemed anything but "old". Randy Johnson was quick to come and help me in a very friendly, knowledgable, and un-pushy way. Every time I changed my mind about a color or package, he never made me feel that I was wasting his time. My experience with Becker has been nothing but positive thus far.

• New car

Shopped for a new car, got what I wanted and am extremely happy!!! This was my dream car!!!! John Ledgerwood at the Becker Buick on Sprague needs a raise!!! He's been awesome to work with and we will continue to do business with him in the future!!

• Best car buying experience I ever Had

This was the easiest car buying experience ever! Started looking online, ended up dealing with Mickey Norisadato complete the transaction.

• 1st Class Customer Service

Best experience I've ever had buying a new vehicle. Professional easy and fast. Highly recommend Paul and the rest of the staff at Becker.

• Retired

Outstanding team, very professional and helpfully.

Outstanding team, very professional and helpfully.

• Trustworthy dealer!

Intentionally waited for the right Yukon to arrive because we wanted to buy from Becker. Appreciate the relationships with the people. Confident that we were dealt with horstly. And we love Dale's Christmas commercials!!

• Buy a new truck from Becker

This is my second truck from Becker. Great experience, great people. Highly recommend them to anyone.

• I have been bringing my car for years

I have been bringing my car(s) to Becker Buick for maintenance for many years and ALWAYS feel well taken care of.

Thank you for your loyalty. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback!

• Love the service department

Deb, thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We appreciate your business.

Having always been leery of mechanics, especially at dealerships, I've been impressed with the 5+ times I've had my Chev Equinox into Becker Buick for repairs/maintenance. They were recommended to me by a Chev dealer in a different city over the other dealerships here. They've been fair, honest, right on with their estimates, and their courtesy drivers and cashiers are very friendly.

• Great fast service shop

Great service and finished sooner than expected. Scot is great to work with and very friendly.

We will pass on your kinds words to Scott Wilbur. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!