Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle

• Purchase 2017 V60

Happy with the customer service here. I had researched and selected the vehicle I wanted and simply placed a deposit and ordered the car through Bob Byers. I never met my salesman until I came to pick up my new car! Brian was super nice and knowledgeable and Tom the manager has followed up with me as well.

• Great, not a problem.

I will say the Loaner car was awesome. Got a chance to drive 2016. The personnel there was very welcoming and nice. They actually cared why I was there. When they called me about my vehicle and what it needed, they were very direct and were able to keep my car. They ordered the parts for the next day fix. Then they even got the work done hours before my scheduled time to arrive. So I was able to pick CAR up early and miss the horrible traffic. THANK YOU , THANK YOU.

• Great service

Adam was very helpful, knowledgable and nice. Thanks!

Adam was very helpful, knowledgable and nice. Thanks!

• Service Review

Love Bob Byers Volvo and especially their service department! They remember me and are kind, efficient and helpful. Thank you!

• Car buyer

The salesperson was very helpful and help walk us through the process in a collaborative way.

• Great Customer Service by Navid in Service

Navid Haq is a great asset to your company. He is knowledgeable, polite, friendly and so helpful! This is my second time bringing in my Volvo in the last couple of months. Both times, I have been taken care of by Navid. He explains everything in detail and answers all questions. I will be asking for him next time my car is in need of a service. He's great! Thanks, Carolyn

• Another great service for my XC70

GREAT JOB! In and out on time, explained all repairs; very satisfied.

GREAT JOB! In and out on time, explained all repairs; very satisfied.

• Volvo C30 service

Thank you for the awesome continued service work. We look forward to our next appointment

• 50000 mile service perfomed. Ordered paint.

50000 mile service, no problems that I was aware of. They checked everything and all looked good

• Prompt resolution of a problem

Scott (service manager) took my call on a snowy day, helped with the problem and arranged for someone to drive my husband home after he brought the car to Ravenna Mtrs for service. He arranged for service the next morning and the problem was resolved and the car ready by noon. What more could we have asked for. Thank you Scott and Ravenna Mtrs team.