Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle

537 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle from DealerRater.com
  • Service

Brought my car for 20000 miles service. The whole process was effortless, quick and easy with great customer service.

• Customer

Informed and satisfied w/the outcome of my vehicle's service.

Informed and satisfied w/the outcome of my vehicle's service.

• Best Volvo place in Washington

Excellent all around. Always. I bought my Volvo XC60 there in 2011, and I will go back to Ravenna Volvo when I'll buy my next car. Service department is excellent. You always get an estimate, and your car is ready on time -- and best of all, it is washed. Another thing I like about Ravenna Volvo is that they promote good people from within. Some service advisors have told me that they started as car washers there.

• customer

Friendly, capable people to deal with. Well-organized and knowledgeable.

Friendly, capable people to deal with. Well-organized and knowledgeable.

• Wendy Iwami's May 12, 2017 Service Appointment

Dear Scott, thank you for taking time meet with me following my regular service on my 20-04 Volvo V70 on Friday, May 12, 2017. As I mentioned ... I have been extremely pleased with the services and amazing service team you have! You are very fortunate to have such a stellar staff. Please extend my appreciation to Bryan and other representative (my apology - cannot spell his name correctly) who was so kind and helpful with replacing my back window wiper for me! I thrive in supporting our community and local businesses such as Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo! Blessings to you and your team, Wendy

• Satisfied Consumer

Always a great experience dealing with Bob Byers Volvo company & staff.

Always a great experience dealing with Bob Byers Volvo company & staff.

• Review if service

Excellent care at Ravenna motors. Victoria was very friendly and helped expedite The oil change. Lounge available to wait in.

• A fine team player!

Excellent & Timely customer consideration! The work was well performed and the service associate made the whole experience a pleasure.

• Oil cange and auto checked

My Red head forgot his name was very nice and helpful and explained what was done and what is needed.. Great service over all...great to see Julie.

• 52000 mile service