Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle

• Service

Great customer service, very professional and courteous..

Great customer service, very professional and courteous..

• Once again, Bob Byers service is excellent

I am never disappointed when I go to Bob Byers Service Department. Though I need to travel a distance to go there, it is well worth it because I trust I will always get the best service.

• Ravenna Volvo

Ravenna volvo fixed the brake rotors on the volvo that we bought from them in 2005.

• Service Review

Excellent as always! We have purchased 6 new Volvos from this dealership, and will certainly return.

• Excellent!

You guys are awesome and we always know you take extra special care of us (although we suspect you take extra special care of everybody!) Thank you!

• Good experience.

Car was serviced perfectly. Gave me a curtesy car so I could see what the new Inscription is like. Could be the car of choice in the future, 2018 or so. My current car, a 2013 S60, is my third Volvo from this dealer.

• Ravenna Volvo

I purchased my Volvo from Ravenna Volvo 8 years ago, they are the only ones who I have allowed to work on my car. I have had excellent service, loaner cars and received a good value in return.

• Purchase 2017 V60

Happy with the customer service here. I had researched and selected the vehicle I wanted and simply placed a deposit and ordered the car through Bob Byers. I never met my salesman until I came to pick up my new car! Brian was super nice and knowledgeable and Tom the manager has followed up with me as well.

• Great, not a problem.

I will say the Loaner car was awesome. Got a chance to drive 2016. The personnel there was very welcoming and nice. They actually cared why I was there. When they called me about my vehicle and what it needed, they were very direct and were able to keep my car. They ordered the parts for the next day fix. Then they even got the work done hours before my scheduled time to arrive. So I was able to pick CAR up early and miss the horrible traffic. THANK YOU , THANK YOU.

• Great service

Adam was very helpful, knowledgable and nice. Thanks!

Adam was very helpful, knowledgable and nice. Thanks!