Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle

557 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle from DealerRater.com
  • Luxury price point with subpar customer service

Overal negative experience with the services process.

Overal negative experience with the services process.

• Byers service

Brian is an excellent service advisor! He gets to things efficiently and explains the work

• Volvo S80

Brian was very thoughtful with his explanations and extremely accommodating.

Brian was very thoughtful with his explanations and extremely accommodating.

• Great buying experience

Very pleasant and quick buying experience. The staff that I met were very friendly and helpful. best of all I felt like I got a good deal.

• Lack of Service
    August 29, 2017

Called the Service Dept because I needed to get a tail light fixed. Lady who answered said she was busy with a customer and would call me right back. Left her my name phone number. Of course, she never called back, which didn't surprise me. Had poor results with this dealership before, but thot I would give them another chance. Silly me, to think they had improved. They don't even deserve one star.

• The Best Volvo Dealer and Repair in the world

As always I was very impressed with Bob Byers Volvo Service Department. The folks go out of their way to assist me. I am so thankful they are just around the corner from my home, but I would travel far and wide to use them! Many thanks, Nancy Mee

• Great Volvo location in the Seattle area !

Everyone was super helpful ! Tom especially went out of his way to work out the details of our service, coming in from Spokane. So far so good ! I am looking forward to you guys getting in my V90 for my pick up !

• c-70 Service

The service department did a thorough repair and the AC on my 2001 C-70 works perfectly!

• Excellent service department
    June 23, 2017

I have confidence that whatever the service, it will be done to my satisfaction. This has been the case since I started buying Volvos and having them serviced at Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo for over 40 years.

• Great experience!
    June 19, 2017

This was my first time having my newer Volvo serviced at Bob Byers and it was a great experience. Navid was very friendly and helpful and made the whole process a breeze. My car was ready on time and he explained everything that was done to it. Definitely coming back for service here and would recommend to friends.