Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle

552 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle from DealerRater.com
  • The Best Volvo Dealer and Repair in the world

As always I was very impressed with Bob Byers Volvo Service Department. The folks go out of their way to assist me. I am so thankful they are just around the corner from my home, but I would travel far and wide to use them! Many thanks, Nancy Mee

• Great Volvo location in the Seattle area !

Everyone was super helpful ! Tom especially went out of his way to work out the details of our service, coming in from Spokane. So far so good ! I am looking forward to you guys getting in my V90 for my pick up !

• c-70 Service

The service department did a thorough repair and the AC on my 2001 C-70 works perfectly!

• Excellent service department
    June 23, 2017

I have confidence that whatever the service, it will be done to my satisfaction. This has been the case since I started buying Volvos and having them serviced at Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo for over 40 years.

• Great experience!
    June 19, 2017

This was my first time having my newer Volvo serviced at Bob Byers and it was a great experience. Navid was very friendly and helpful and made the whole process a breeze. My car was ready on time and he explained everything that was done to it. Definitely coming back for service here and would recommend to friends.

• Great Service at Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo

Entering my fourth decade as a customer of Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo. Cars have become computerized and complicated. Staff are dependably informed, competent, courteous. It is a pleasure to do business with such a professional dealership that has adapted, persisted with integrity within a rapidly evolving global economy.

• Redefining Dealer Service in Seattle
    June 13, 2017

I'm always getting strange looks from my colleagues when I tell them I get my service work done at my original dealer. Who is going to know my cars better than they? No one. I have never left a service visit confused, unhappy, or feeling lighter in my wallet than expected.

• Problem was found quickly.
    June 13, 2017

After the problem was found, it was repaired as quickly as possible given that the part had to be ordered. The car works perfectly now.

• Bob Byers Volvo Review

Sudden problem with my car, and they took it right in, fixed it same day. Excellent service department.

• GREAT service!

I've used these guys 3 times for my S60. Excellent service, they truly went out of their way to take care of me and my car. I would recommend them to anyone with a Volvo.