Bob Byers Volvo Cars of Seattle

• 50000 mile service perfomed. Ordered paint.

50000 mile service, no problems that I was aware of. They checked everything and all looked good

• Prompt resolution of a problem

Scott (service manager) took my call on a snowy day, helped with the problem and arranged for someone to drive my husband home after he brought the car to Ravenna Mtrs for service. He arranged for service the next morning and the problem was resolved and the car ready by noon. What more could we have asked for. Thank you Scott and Ravenna Mtrs team.

• Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo

The young men who washed the car did not do a very good job. I realize that car-washing is complimentary, so it seems mean-spirited to complain. The car needed a good washing, and i am glad it got it.But I saw streaks and muddy splashes. ask them to pay more attention next time. Maybe when the weather is warmer! judy

I enjoyed the loaner vehicle. The service was completed in a timely manner.

I enjoyed the loaner vehicle. The service was completed in a timely manner.

• Quality service, helpful service

Answered questions I brought up. Reviewed possible future issues with straight forward discussion. No pressure to move forward on repairs not yet needed. Practical timetable from knowledgeable folks.

• Lots of problems

Leaks, rattles and batteries not living up to their standards. Repairs are not complete. I am still not happy with the battery system with regard to the extremely low mileage the batteries give me currently. We bought this car to help the environment and our pocket book while not having to purchase more gasoline. If the system was designed to give us 18 miles on a charge I would expect it to give us at least that.

• Great service

Quick service. I previously reported the problem to a service station, but only a partial repair was done. They did not diagnose the other issues. At Ravenna, the problem was completely repaired .

• Service

I especially appreciated the carwash and vacuuming that accompanied the service!

• Great service

Superb service. Exceptionally competent and customer friendly. Highest recommendation to others.

• Excellent Service

Have had some ongoing issues with remote lock/unlock electronics. Staff very helpful in diagnosing and arranging the repair. Provided loaner free of charge. Always great service!