4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 363 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

363 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Camp Chevrolet Cadillac from DealerRater.com

• Used Car Buying Experience
    February 28, 2015

Recently purchased a used car that needed some work completed as part of the agreement. They not only followed through with everything they agreed to,... but exceed my expectations.. Great sales, purchasing and service job! Definitely consider them again for my next purchase.

2013 ZL1 supercharger replaced under warranty
    March 4, 2018

I had warranty work preformed on my 2013 Camaro ZL1. Service was convenient and no hassles. The car was inspected on a Thursday and it was determined ...the supercharger needed to be replaced. I took the car home and brought it back the following Thursday. Then picked it up on Friday. I was offered a loaner car. The service adviser called to keep me informed on progress.

Darrel, thank you for the excellent feedback. I'm glad to hear that our team was informative and able to get your 2013 Camaro ZL1 fixed and back on th...e road in a timely matter. Let us know if you have any automotive needs in the future as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Kent Latimer - Service Manager

Looking for a new Chevrolet Malibu or ?
    February 19, 2018

Had great service. As we were on a limited timeline we did not purchase today, however we plan to return as we liked several models and the salesman ...was very helpful.

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that we could provide great service to you. We're excited to work with you again! Best, Jim Johnson... - General Manager - jimjohnson@lithia.com

Untrustworthy
    February 18, 2018

At least in regard to their used car dealership, don't EVER deal with these folks. I'm in my late 50s and this is by far the worst experience I've eve...r had with a car dealer, and it makes me extremely leery of ever considering a Chevy again. For two months, they would not reply to my multiple very respectful messages asking for a call. Reneged on their promise of providing a back luggage cover for my Volt; didn't even send me the promised $30 towards what turned out to be a $75 cost. When I asked about them not honestly informing me and my wife of damage to the car, their response was "that's standard business practices." In other words, you should never have trusted us. Well, now we won't, and encourage others to do the same. Total lack of ethics.

Employees Worked With
    They dont answer their Phones!
    February 16, 2018

It is nearly impossible to get anyone to answer the phone outside of sales, i.e., in the service department. It took me days to get through—the phone ...just rings and rings. When someone does pickup, you get sent to someone else's voice mail where you leave a voice message and they don't call back. In addition, we had the same experience AFTER we decided to purchase the vehicle in getting through to the person who handled the finance part—it took DAYS. Really, it is so frustrating that it isn't worth trying to use this dealership. Just two things: answer the phone and then make sure your customer is provided with the service they are asking for.

That is not the kind of experience we seek to provide, John. Please visit us when you can or contact me at jimjohnson@lithia.com so we can address thi...s together. Sincerely, Jim Johnson - General Manager - jimjohnson@lithia.com

Bad Labor work
    February 13, 2018

Trusted Camp Chevrolets Reputation and decided to have them install a motor on my Chevy Van.All I have had has been one headache after the other,plus ...when I call they just give me the RUN AROUND.... and say its not their problem,so far it's been everything they did or didn't do on installing the motor.After paying over $8000.00 being a single woman on a set income guess they thought ya we got this one.

Thank you for sharing this review regarding your experience with us. I'd like to discuss this with you further if you could please contact me at your ...earliest convenience. Sincerely, Jim Johnson - General Manager - jimjohnson@lithia.com

service
    January 17, 2018

Thanks to the friendly, competent service staff who took care of my immediate need for service on Jan. 10, 2018. My Cadillac began acting up and I ne...eded to seek help. I am from out of town and was on my way to Canada. Found your dealership on my GPS. When I arrive, I was treated professionally and service was available to meet my needs. It did not take long for your service staff to find and correct my car's problems. As I am an older Senior citizen (single woman) I left your dealership feeling confident that my car problems were resolved. Thank you.

Unsatisfactory finanace visit
    November 17, 2017

Walking Into the dealership I was not greeted until I reached the reception counter even though I walked passed two employees just sitting in chairs. ...The finance guy talked down to me like I was an idiot when I came in to cancel my gap insurance. He then told me I had insufficient paperwork to complete this cancellation, sent me home to get said paperwork. When I returned he had gone home for the evening passing my paperwork off to another employee (she was great and also in finance) even though I had called him when I was on my way back. Come to find out I didn???t even actually need to provide said paperwork. would I recommend this dealer to anyone? No. No I would not. Not only was the finanace guy rude to me every time I had an encounter with him. I was lied to about features that would be in my car. I signed the paperwork and couldn???t pick my car up until the following Tuesday and when I picked it up it did not have automatic start (which is a feature that was sold to me) or cruise control. When I asked the sales gal about this she said ??? oh does this once have automatic start? No it doesn???t??? she went on to then insult my intelligence by saying She can???t speak for my memeory but we talked about the car missing features before I bought it. And it???s not her fault I can???t remember. I didn???t rate this experience before because ended up calling the gm and he assisted me with the cruise control but not the automatic start.

Amazing place and people
    November 5, 2017

I am so happy my husband and I came to Camp Chevrolet! Wonderful people, friendly atmosphere, and Patrick Stevers is the most amazing salesman ever. ...He went above and beyond to help us get our brand new truck. I would recommend anyone to go to Patrick for a new vehicle!

Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go above and b...eyond your expectations and provided you with a memorable experience. Congratulations on your new truck! Please feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Take care! Best, Steven Hoggle - General Manager - shoggle@lithia.com - 352-209-6199

Would not honor 60 day warrenty after purchase.
    October 25, 2017

I recently purchased a 2012 GMC Sierra from Camp Chevrolet. Once I got home I realized that the steering wheel did not lock upon shutting the vehicle ...down. I called in to have the problem resolved and the issue repaired. We scheduled an appointment. When I was there, I was told that the steering lock function was not put on 2012 GMC's. I have searched multiple dealerships service department including Becker GMC dealer here locally. I was told that there is a mechanism broken and that was an fairly easy fix. Camp Chevrolet solutions person contacted me and we scheduled an appointment with the service manager. Again, I was told the same thing. That was not a function on 2012 GMC Sierra's but it was on Denali's. The service manager suggested that I called General Motors. The bottom line here is that the joy of my purchase of a $27000 vehicle has been smashed. I so now which that I would have never purchased from Camp Chevrolet. Would I recommend this DEALER? NEVER! I guess the sales staff should have known product knowledge and shared that up front. Respectfully, an unhappy customer.

101 E Montgomery Ave Spokane, WA 99207