New 509-795-5710 Dealer Website
Used 509-795-5727 Email Dealer
Service 509-795-5738

207 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Spokane from DealerRater.com
  • Buyer

Friendly and competent staff that went above and beyond to provide a great experience. I will definitely buy my next car there. Service department is excellent.

• airbag recall servicing

got recall notice in mail for airbag replacement, called and got right in, took less than 1 hr, always polite and clean my car nicely, offer courtesy rides if needed.

• recall

Done before promised nice clean loaner car. very pleasing service personel with service

• BMW Service.

Very impressed with the over all experience. My best visit at this dealership.

Very impressed with the over all experience. My best visit at this dealership.

• Great experience

Patrick in the Service department was efficient and professional and followed through on his promise to have a loaner car available for me while mine was being worked on. The work that was done was also professional and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely go back to Camp again!

• Jospheph was my salesman and Evette I made a mista

Joesph and Evette were awesome! I made a mistake and put down the wrong salesman it was hoe It was Joesph

• BMW of Spokane

There are not enough great things to say about this dealership. This is the second vehicle we have gotten from them. On both occasions we got better deals than we ever expected. On this Deal Mel and Tyson took great care of us and we whole heartedly would, and will again recommend them both. They both actually made us feel like family. That is not a feeling you expect from a new car dealership. We had never felt that way before after purchasing a new vehicle. The entire dealership and the employees we have dealt with over the years are the best. I really recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a new BMW.

• Excellent Service
    February 9, 2017

I took my car in for it's one-year checkup and received great service! Prompt and courteous. A courtesy van took me to and from Riverfront Park...quite time efficient.

• Nice cars, terrible service.

Service center. Messed up an oil change and did not install the filter correctly. Major oil leak took it back and said they could not do it even after though they were responsible.

• excellant service as always
    February 7, 2017

I have had different vehicles serviced at BMW of Spokane for many years. Everyone I've dealt with has been professional and helpful, they are always ready for me [I live 200 miles away], and my vehicle is always ready when promised.