Parker Subaru

(4.8) 50 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Very happy with my purchase. Will refer others.

Thank You for your excellent service Mark and Damen are great, and I will refer other's to this dealership Transaction was nice and met my needs Th...anks Again

• 10 out of 10

Great over all service. Very welcoming and informative. Chris Leonard and Daniel Anderson were very professional and easy to work with.

• New Subaru FXT

Mark Marshall was more than helpful and has helped my family and I buy multiple Subaru’s and we’ve loved everyone of them. I highly recommend talking ...with Mark if your looking to purchase a new or used Subaru as well as Parker Subaru. Knowledble, friendly and family oriented staff, what more could you ask for while considering while buying a new or pre-owned Subaru. Thank you

• Parker Subaru = Awesome Experience!

I was a first-time car buyer and was quite adamant dealing with sales agent. I had a not-so-good experience with some guy from Toyota Pullman. He was... so overbearing and was so caught up in selling me what he wanted, rather than hearing what I wanted to buy. And luckily Blaine was not at all like him! We transacted over the phone and he listened carefully with what I needed in a car and assisted me all the way up to my financing options. Matt was also very pleasant to deal with. They knew I was having a hard time driving all the way to their site to pick up the car and they were gracious enough to offer to deliver the car to me. And Sterling was very helpful in showing me the key features during our short drive around the hood. Overall, I was a very satisfied client and again, what an awesome experience that was! Thanks a lot and best of luck!!! No wonder I see nothing but rave reviews about you guys, keep it up!

• Parker Subaru is Top Notch!!!

Thank You Daniel Anderson and Parker Subaru for your no haggle prices and for making the purchase of my 2018 Subaru Forester so easy!!! I am loving it...!!! I shopped around all over WA state and your prices were by far the best!!! The transaction was fast and easy!! Thanks again!!!

• Finding the right ride

Very attentive and helpful, definitely focused on customer service, we had a glitch which turned into a blessing and we ended up with a nice fee car f...or a better price

• Effortless Puchase

Upon driving 340+ Miles to visit this specific dealership, I received immaculate and knowledgeable service from Dan Morin and his team went above and ...beyond to ensure that I received the best deal possible. Before I drove off the lot with my Certified Used 2015 Subaru Crosstrek, to guarantee I would be leaving with a quality car, Dan had the battery replaced with a brand new battery in the service department.

• Don't try this place!

The salesman from this dealership was showing my daughter the safety features of a Legacy when they got into an accident! Nobody from the dealership e...ven bothered to find out if she was ok, or get information from her. They let her go home without even getting a phone number. It wasn't until she posted something about it on her Facebook page the next day that the dealership even found out who she was! If they can't take care of a customer who they hurt , think how they will take care of you!

• Great experience purchasing a car at Parker Subaru

It is a 4 hour drive to Parker Subaru for me. I worked with Michael Vickhammer on the phone and Brad Thrasher online. The communication with them wa...s outstanding. The day I came to buy the car, there were no surprises. Paperwork went smoothly and Mike was a joy to work with. Very clear about everything. The finance end was equally smooth. Overall a great experience. I would highly recommend working with Parker Subaru.

• Amazing experince at Parker Subaru

Blain Holom and Jason Houck at Parker Subaru are fantastic! Best car buying experience I have ever had. Blain found the car for me and Jason made ...the numbers make sense. I truly felt taken care of. This was my first time buying a car from Parker and this experience has proven it will not be my last. Thank you!

Hi Justin. Thank you for the 5 star rating and great review! We love to hear about car buying experience like this. You were in great hands with Blain... and Jason. Enjoy our new car!

Parker Subaru