Parker Subaru

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 64 reviews

June 10, 2018

Drew Sundstrom was understanding of our needs, and took all day to help us. he is professional and fun. This young man will be successful at all he do...es. Thank you Drew S

Thank you for leaving our dealership a wonderful rating and review, Priscilla! We are happy to hear that Drew got you taken care of and eventually fou...nd the perfect vehicle for you. Thank you for choosing Parker Subaru! Enjoy your fun new vehicle!

June 7, 2018

Jeff Yates helped my wife and I find the right Outback while staying within our budget. Jeff is very knowledgeable and and made learning about our new... cars features interesting and fun. He didn't apply any pressure and made certain that we had a positive experience.

We appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership! It is always our goal to provide the best customer service possible, and it sounds like Je...ff lived up to that goal during your visit. If you ever have additional questions about any of your new Outback's features, don't hesitate to give us a call at (208) 415-0555. Thank you for choosing Parker Subaru!

May 21, 2018

After having a bad experience with a different dealership, I contacted Parker Subaru upon the recommendation of a friend. This was my first new car p...urchase. I knew exactly what I wanted, but I live very rural and have a tight schedule. I needed to be able to work out most of the details via phone and email, so that I could just come in on a day off and get the paperwork done. I emailed Parker, and Eric offered a very prompt reply. He was very thorough and helpful in getting financing set up online. I filled out the online application and in no time at all, Eric let me know I was approved. He quickly found me the car I was looking for and let me know everything I would need to provide to verify my information. All information was quickly submitted and I was good to go! He and Brendan both were very responsive to phone calls and emails. Anytime Eric was not available, Brendan was equally helpful and knowledgeable. By the time I was ready to come in, literally everything had been done but the paperwork, which was precisely what I needed. Upon arriving at the dealership, I noticed that everyone was very friendly and offered us beverages, etc. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but they all certainly appear to really enjoy their job and working with the public. I met Brendan, who introduced me to Mark. Mark showed us the car, answered any and all questions we had and got us over to financing. He also showed us around the dealership while we were waiting on financing, introduced us to the service department team (I think I spoke with Brent)and explained how the service department works for customers. It was really great! Tomas was our finance guy and he, too was very friendly and helpful. I understood he was also working on our financing even before we arrived, which is yet another example of how on their game the folks here are. On a side note, he was also very sweet with our toddler, who had a lot of questions for him too. He was very good about explaining all the different finance/warranty options that we could choose from for our car and I appreciated the patient way in which he answered all our questions. I opted to have a few things done with the car, so I actually picked up my car a couple days after signing. In the meantime, Mark and Tomas set me up with a loaner car. This was really nice, as it was the same model as what I'd purchased and it gave me the opportunity to get a feel for my own car, even before I actually had it back. When I did arrive to pick up my car, Mark helped to make sure that everything was in order and went over everything with the car, so that I understood all features. I did not even realize how versatile my car is until he gave me a demonstration! I definitely feel like I got the right car at the right deal and would recommend Parker Subaru to anyone. Every person who worked with us went above and beyond. Very impressive customer service! They really took a lot of the stress out of buying a new car and made it fun, hassle-free and were very accommodating with my schedule and needs.

Hi Amanda! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your amazing experience with Parker Subaru! We strive to provide every customer with top ...quality service, and it is great to hear that you truly experienced this to the fullest extent. Our team is always available for any additional help you may need or questions that you may have in the future as well! Just give us a call at (208) 415-0555. Enjoy your new Subaru!

May 18, 2018

Was crunched for time and needed to work a trade efficiently and get down the road. Sean Hooper (sales) and the rest of the team at Parker Subaru work...ed quickly, yet nailed the details and got me out the door with a new (to me) Honda Accord. Thank you, we’ll be back!

Ozzy, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Parker Subaru

May 12, 2018

Sterling Small and Mike Brown were friendly and efficient salesmen. We drove our first subaru for 14 years and we hope to drive our new Forester for j...ust as long!

Hello Albert and Terry! Thank you for the 5 star rating and review. I am happy to hear that you had a positive purchase experience with Sterling and M...ike. Thank you for choosing Parker Toyota for your new Subaru vehicle purchase! Enjoy your Forester.

May 9, 2018

Great sales and service! Thanks to Brett Carlson for a painless sales experience. Parker Subaru is the best!! Always an easy transaction! Thank you a...ll!

Hi John and Pat. Thank you for the 5 star rating and review! I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience with Brett and our dealership. Than...k you for choosing Parker Subaru for your vehicle purchase!

May 2, 2018

Thanks again guys for the great service! Super friendly and helpful! Got a great car with a lot of time and love put into it.

Thanks for your 5 star rating and review! I am happy to hear that you were able to find a great car and have a positive experience with our dealership.... Enjoy your Subaru!

May 1, 2018

The people who helped me were extremely nice and helpful and got me a great deal the only thing was how long it took but they got me drinks and anythi...ng I wanted to make the time go faster (while the bank was approving my loan etc) a good experience and I love my car and Mark M was a great salesman who wasn't just trying to get you to buy a car he was there to help you find the right one

Hi Tally! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with our dealership. It's great to hear that Mark was able to find ...you the car that was just right for you. I'm sorry the whole process took longer than you expected. We strive to provide great customer service and it sounds like you were treated well by our helpful staff during your visit. Thanks for choosing Parker Subaru!

March 27, 2018

This was my first experience buying a car and Parker was nothing but helpful. It was a low stress and low pressure experience and I got a car that fit...s my needs perfectly. Adam was great and I will definetely return in the future. 10 out of 10

March 12, 2018

Bought my first Subaru after looking at Foresters for months. My neighbor happens to be a salesman for Parker and brought a car I was interested in to... the house. I liked the way it drove and the low mileage, price was @ right. Next day went to the dealership and saw a nicer one with lower miles and more bells & whistles! ended up buying it for @ two grand more but still at a good price! Jeff Y. is a great neighbor and a good salesman, made the buying experience a pleasure. Thanks Jeff!