• Best Place to buy a car

The sales people are very professional, courteous, answers your questions honestly, and most accommodating. In all my 60 plus years, I have never enjoyed buying a car & working with such good people in the process.

• COURTEOUS, EFFICIENT AND EFFICIENT

CORDIAL PROMPT AND EFFICIENT. LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SERVICE VISIT. WAITING ROOM CLEAN AND COFFEE GOOD. PERSONNEL ATTENTIVE, CONSIDERATE, ENJOYABLE AND CARING

• Satisfied in Seattle!

Everyone was attentive, kind & professional. Special kudos to Antonio Culotti, my salesman, Keaton, another salesman who assisted me and to Sales Manager, Tom Olson. They were all AWESOME!

• KIA Service Staff Rocks!!

Stayed on schedule. Great explanation of what was done and status of the car. Friendly customer service. Very clean facility.

• Great facility, friendly people and very helpful.

It was great,first that I feel good about buying a new car.It was like hanging out with friends and family members.

• Relaxed, no pressure, excellent service.

Gani was really nice, not pushy. He let me decide to buy in my own time. No buyers remorse. I found out a few days after buying the car the brakes needed some work. I called and talked to Perry, he took me right over to service, they fixed my brakes at no cost to me. The service dept was awesome too. My car buying experience was top notch. The best its ever been, thats saying a lot as this is not my first car. Im really happy. I looked for a car for several days before returning to chuck olsen to buy the car I wanted in the first place. I was exhausted by all the high pressure sales and calls from dealerships trying to sell me what I really didnt want. The crazy thing is they were ready to come way down in price. They shouldve said that in the first place, not corner me and waste my time! Gani was not like that at all. When you sell a good car and stand behind it, who needs high pressure? Yes, I would return and I will recommend Chuck Olsen Kia to my friends.

• Clean and quiet.

You were cordial and pleasant; you had a relaxed atmosphere in your waiting room with snacks and a television and were fast and efficient in getting our car serviced. Thank you!

• Great job.

Friendly, low pressure folks. Everyone very pleasant, well informed. Smooth buying process. None of the usual buying-a used car nightmare stories.

• Oil change

Scheduled oil change. Easy pleasant experience . Price was fine and wait time was acceptable, thought could be a little quicker than 75 mins.

• Great Service

We went to purchase a spare tire kit, the employees in the service dept. installed it in our back compartment of our KIA and then instructed as how it worked, very helpful & considerate. We were in & out faster than Earl Campbell