• Best Place to buy a car

The sales people are very professional, courteous, answers your questions honestly, and most accommodating. In all my 60 plus years, I have never enjoyed buying a car & working with such good people in the process.

• Friendly and efficient!

I liked how they greet you when you enter from the door, and were friendly. This has improved greatly since last visit.

• Clean facility. Fast friendly service.

Fast and friendly. Gave me a loaner car so I could pick up my kids from school while they worked on my car.

• Very accommodating when I was late for appt.

I was delayed getting to my appt and they still got me in without a wait! Thank you very much.

• Great!

Will is great. So is Carlos. It was a very professional, yet friendly experience and I look forward to dealing with this Company again in the future.

• Silverado's First Scheduled Service

I had an appointment for my Silverado's first service. They got me in and out in an hour! So far so good!

• Good experience

Excellent customer service. With no established credit history, I knew it would be a tough sell, Chuck Olson Kia made it happen!

• Five Stars for Chuck Olsen Kia

Prompt service upon arriving. Excellent customer service by both Bob in a John in finance. Informative. Respectful. Cannot recommend highly enough!

• Fair Billing

Since you were not able to correct the problem with my radio, you didn't charge me for repair time not carried out.

• Friendly and efficient.

Very friendly and efficient. Very clean and customer friendly. Customer waiting area is always clean and well stocked with drinks and snacks.