Rairdon's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Marysville

4.4
135 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rairdon's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Marysville from DealerRater.com
  • EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

I would like to take the time to give Kudos to the team at Rairdon's Dodge in Marysville Washington. I have to say, we were provided the most EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE all the way through our process of purchasing a new truck from this dealer. From the Salesman, Geoff Sheppard to his Manager Vincent Porter and the whole team putting the contract together for us and getting us in our new truck. We appreciate getting Exceptional Customer Service and will continue to visit Rairdon's and definitely refer anybody, friends and family who are looking to purchase a great vehicle and have the BEST customer service from any dealership we've ever been to. These guys were so friendly we will stop by in the future to just say Hello. My rating for the Team at Rairdon's is a positive 100%.

• Buy from them!

Their willingness to satisfy me. I am pretty picky, but they went above and beyond to help me. Y'all need to go see them!

• Good service all around!

They took me in and I received my oil change at a reasonable price. Changed my tail-light for nothing. Good customer service!

• Warranty Work

Easy to deal with didnt have to negotiate. Took care of my problem and booked me a free rental car while my car was being repaired.

• parts and service were good

car was ready when promised and service writer kept us posted on what needed to be done and the cost

• Was in for quick oil change

Quick and easy. Total wait time was about 45 min. Appreciate the discount coupon I received in the mail. Have had my Nitro 9 years and have always had my oil changed at this dealer.

• Friendly Service Dept

This was my first time going to Rairdon of Marysville to have my 2005 Dodge Ram serviced. Was very impressed with the friendliness of the Service Dept. I will be going again. Thanks for the job well done.

• my car buying experience.

Jon was a no pressure man, exactly what I was needing while looking for a car. He let us do our own thing and actually answered questions. overall it was a wonderful experience. I'm glad we came back to work with Jon.

• great service

great work done in a timely manner at an ok price. I am thank full. They got me in a reasonable time frame.

• Great service

Customer service, answered all my questions and concerns. Already have my next appointment. Looking for my home for service, found it.

Kevin, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Rairdon's Marysville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! If there is anything else we can do for you, just give us a call! Sincerely, Jeremy Clites General Manager jclites@rairdon.com