Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

• Quick, Efficient and pleasant experience

Quick, friendly atmosphere, suggested tire rotation and I agreed. Rotation was not necessary, which showed me they weren't just trying to push having work done that wasn't necessary. Enjoyed the lounge area.

Dear Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we are very pleased to have had the opportunity to do your service work. It is important to us that each customer has a professional. accurate and timely experience at our dealership. Definitely let us know if you ever have any questions or other concerns about your vehicle and we will be here to lend a hand. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Work on vehicle

Sales people Great, Service Writers Great, Guys that work on the vehicles well should not have to bring car in several times to get things fixed.

• Great experience

Ryan Rea was very fun to test out cars with. He made the experience easy and laid back but I knew I was taken care of with him.

• Recall air bag replacement.

Very prompt and professional service. Great courtesy ride service. I appreciated the thorough review of the car maintenance my car received.

• Great service, great staff!

The service was great! Thank you! I appreciate the speed, the staff was very nice and took care of my needs, and got it done fast.

• Mrs. Judy Godfread

We purchased a new Honda CRV at Rydell's and we had a very pleasant experience. The staff that we encountered were very helpful and accommodating in meeting our needs, answering our questions and helping us understand all of the new technology available in our new vehicle...thank you Amanda, Chad and Mike...

• Reliable & Friendly

I've been servicing my car since I purchased it at Honda of Grand Forks in April 2000, and have had excellent service, as well as friendly customer service from Laurie.

Janell, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We appreciate your loyalty and your business. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and it appears we have achieved that with you! Be well and let us know if we can be of help in the future. Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great service and customer relations

Jim and all involved were courteous and helpful. They didn't have the vehicle we wanted, although located it in another state and are picking it up on trailer and bringing it to us. Great customer service!

Jason, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you are enjoying all that it has to offer. We appreciate you providing this great feedback, and it is great to have you as part of the Rydell family. If you ever have questions down the road, or need some help with a vehicle, do not hesitate to let us know we are here to help and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again! Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great Service

Staff very friendly!! Mr.Stafford really helped me yesterday and explained what I needed to do step by step how to deal with my vehicles problem.

Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we are pleased to have had the opportunity to get your vehicle back on the road! It is very important to us that each customer has a professional, accurate, and timely experience at our dealership. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Excellent and Quick Servic

The serviceman was very thorough and upfront on his explanation of the inspection and he did not high pressure me into any unnecessary options.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! Please reach out to us if we can every be of help be it sales or service. Take care! Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager