Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

• Quick, Efficient and pleasant experience

Quick, friendly atmosphere, suggested tire rotation and I agreed. Rotation was not necessary, which showed me they weren't just trying to push having work done that wasn't necessary. Enjoyed the lounge area.

Dear Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we are very pleased to have had the opportunity to do your service work. It is important to us that each customer has a professional. accurate and timely experience at our dealership. Definitely let us know if you ever have any questions or other concerns about your vehicle and we will be here to lend a hand. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Personalized service

Pleasant, personal. Waiting area is clean, comfortable and has coffee and cookies, too. Also, very much appreciate clean windows, carpet and free carwash along with oil change.

• Free car wash

I like the waiting area is nice, specially for my child. He enjoys coming with me. Having a cookie and drink, is nice. I like that you get a free car wash, that's the main reason I come here.

• Great Customer Service & Technical Expertise

Every person I dealt with was very friendly and customer-oriented as well as being efficient and technically competent. I look forward to having future service work done there.

• Great service

Our salesman, Chris Bjerk was very knowledgeable & extremely helpful. He worked hard to find us the Pilot that we wanted.

• Visit to Rydells

The people are so helpful, pleasant, and so welcoming!! They were not hurried and were so patient. I bought a Honda Odessey. I am so happy with my purchase!!

• Great Service

Super friendly, willing to do anything for their valued customers. Amanda S was awesome help, she went out of her way to find me the right vehicle.

• Great service

The people are great!! Thank you for the great service. The place is super clean as well. The lounge is very nice as well.

• No hard sell tactics

Was in and done quickly..no wait time!! No hard sell from technician for parts or filters. Like the free car wash.

• No pressure from salesman

There was no pressure to buy a vehicle in a color I didn't want as the salesman found a vehicle ina color I wanted.