Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

• Quick, Efficient and pleasant experience

Quick, friendly atmosphere, suggested tire rotation and I agreed. Rotation was not necessary, which showed me they weren't just trying to push having work done that wasn't necessary. Enjoyed the lounge area.

Dear Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we are very pleased to have had the opportunity to do your service work. It is important to us that each customer has a professional. accurate and timely experience at our dealership. Definitely let us know if you ever have any questions or other concerns about your vehicle and we will be here to lend a hand. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Knowledgeable staff, clean facilities

No pressure, knowledgeable staff, clean show room. We felt important, respected and appreciated. We were treated fairly and with integrity.

• Honda Accord buying experience.

The purchase experience was fast and courteous. All of the staff we were in contact with, were very helpful and courtious.

• Excellent service

Micah checked me in and told me approximately how long the wait would be that day. He let me know that next trip should include a tire rotation. I appreciate the heads up.

• Quick and Easy

Scheduled an appointment to have an armrest installed 4 days in advance. Drove to the dealership and was immediately seen by a technician. Explained the desired work and was out the door in less than 10 minutes. Work did end up taking longer than expected due to a recall that required additional time (wasn't charge), but I was picked up from my apartment and had my keys back in 15 minutes.

• Great service

Very helpful and motivated in getting me the vehicle I needed very informative in what they needed to get me set in my new car

• Excellent Service

Friendly staff, solved the issues on our van and were able to make sure the work was covered under warranty.

• honda fit purchase

Kody H. and Dan L. were very helpful. They made the car buying experience stress free and fluent. This was my first time getting a new car from a dealer. This was hands down the easiest and pain free transaction I've had ever on a major purchase. Thanks you guys!

• Great experience and very helpful dealer.

Very polite salesman and very informative about the truck. I was looking at another truck some where else but he made more sense in my pick of truck. And now that I have it,I'm very happy that he helped me.

• Great Service

Very organized,polite,and professional. From management to sales the experience was excellent. I would easily recommend Honda of Grand Forks to anyone