Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

• Quick, Efficient and pleasant experience

Quick, friendly atmosphere, suggested tire rotation and I agreed. Rotation was not necessary, which showed me they weren't just trying to push having work done that wasn't necessary. Enjoyed the lounge area.

Dear Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we are very pleased to have had the opportunity to do your service work. It is important to us that each customer has a professional. accurate and timely experience at our dealership. Definitely let us know if you ever have any questions or other concerns about your vehicle and we will be here to lend a hand. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Just me

Everyone was very friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable. Delicious cookies and coffe while waiting and I love getting the car wash with the oil change

• Service brings me back

Fast, efficient, and courteous. Service representative promptly greets you when you exit your vehicle and keeps you apprised of any additional services your vehicle may require.

• It was all good.

The service man told me what was happening with my car and explained things clearly, including the options that I had.

• Sales Experience

The dealership discount minimizes the need for back and forth price bargaining. Salesmen are knowledgeable of the product they are selling.

• Great personnel

The young man who greeted me and communicated to me throughout the time I was getting the oil changed and tires rotated was exceptional. He was respectful, friendly and appeared to be honest. I also appreciated the customer service from the young woman attending the check out desk.

• Great service

they got me in right away and did what they said they would do.No surprise when it came to paying my bill.

Douglas, Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent service experience! We really appreciate hearing from our satisfied customers. Please feel free to let us know how we are doing in the future be it sales or service! Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Rydell Grand forks

Bryn was really helpful, trade in value was fair. Easy to schedule test drive online. More words so I can hit twenty

Jordan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Bryn is a valuable member of our sales staff and he always puts the customer first. Take care! Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Good people

Waiting room was great, people were friendly. Actual service was quicker than expected. No loaner car though, so If you live out of town prepare to have someone pick you up.

Gerald, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback, and we are pleased to have had the opportunity to get your vehicle back to its old self. It is very important that each customer has a professional, accurate and timely experience at our dealership. Definitely let us know if you ever have any questions or other concerns about your vehicle and we will be ere to lend a hand. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great sales experience

Nick Shirek is a wonderful person and the whole staff was just a pleasure, I will refer all my friends and family members in the future.

Thank you Fred, for leaving us this review. We are happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect car for you! I'm glad to hear that Nick was of such help to you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager