Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

• Quick, Efficient and pleasant experience

Quick, friendly atmosphere, suggested tire rotation and I agreed. Rotation was not necessary, which showed me they weren't just trying to push having work done that wasn't necessary. Enjoyed the lounge area.

Dear Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we are very pleased to have had the opportunity to do your service work. It is important to us that each customer has a professional. accurate and timely experience at our dealership. Definitely let us know if you ever have any questions or other concerns about your vehicle and we will be here to lend a hand. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great

Very friendly and very quick at getting everything done. I would've liked if they would've showed more how to operate stuff in vehicle.

• Great Customer Service

Mitch was a 100% class act. Him and another guy were so polite to me the minute I walked into the shop. They even called me Mr. Olson, which never happens since I am only 34. The vehicle was done on time. Great customer service!

• Great Service

Thanks for all the help! That was by far the best time I've had purchasing a vehicle. Chris and the team made things super easy!

• Great service.

Prompt service, friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable salesperson, good teamwork. Great place to do business. All around good experience. Will do business here again

• No stress

Less stress, but still would like to negotiate. Not sure I like the no negotiation policy. Super nice folks. Not pushy at all.

• Great Service

I was in and out of there in no time at all. The people I dealt with were awesome. Nice and clean place.

Phyllis, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. I will share your comments with our service staff, and I look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• The way car buying should be!

Top notch experience. This is the way car buying should be everywhere! These guys have it figured out! They are pros.

Gregory, I love hearing about guests who have a perfect experience at our dealership and I am happy you are one of them. I understand that buying a car is an important decision and I am honored that you chose Rydell Honda-Nissan. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Drive safe! Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great experience at Rydell Honda

Friendliness of all the staff. Clean neat environment with a great display of cars. Makes the buying experience less stressful and more pleasurable.

Janet, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience when purchasing your new vehicle. Customer service is important to all of us at Rydell. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• A fun salesman

Ryan Rea was a fun person to work with. He didn't push but listened to what I say I wanted.

Dear Roger, Ryan is highly regarded by our customers, and your testimonial proves why that is the case. It is great to hear that his efforts made the difference once again! We will always go above and beyond for our customers and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your positive experience. Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager