Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

• Quick, Efficient and pleasant experience

Quick, friendly atmosphere, suggested tire rotation and I agreed. Rotation was not necessary, which showed me they weren't just trying to push having work done that wasn't necessary. Enjoyed the lounge area.

Dear Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we are very pleased to have had the opportunity to do your service work. It is important to us that each customer has a professional. accurate and timely experience at our dealership. Definitely let us know if you ever have any questions or other concerns about your vehicle and we will be here to lend a hand. Be well and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• great service adviser

mitch was great to work with!! we came from out of town and stopped in to get our airbag replaced and even with a packed schedule mitch got us in and got it done in a timely manner!! he was definitely the best service adviser ive dealt with and when i come back for service ill be dealing with mitch!!

• Great experience

Friendly service, very easy, and everyone was very helpful. Was even offered refreshments. They were very good at helping me decide what kind of car I wanted, and the car is awesome!

• Recall repair and inspection

The staff was polite and they did try to have it done on time. They cleaned the windows. The cookies were good.

• Great service. Professional and friendly.

Very professional and helpful. Explained exactly what they did to service my vehicle. Was offered a rental since the work took all day.

• Fast and friendly service

Quick and easy service. Everyone is really, really friendly and so helpful. And fresh cookies is always a plus in my book!

• Professional and friendly service

Staff is alway professional and friendly. I arrived early and they were able to get the car in before the scheduled appointment.

• Great Service!

Fred Spencer was so informative and friendly. He accommodated our requests as both my husband's and my schedules were tight. He made the buying process less painful as we were looking for a good vehicle for our teenage daughter. We are very happy with the service we received.

• Great Service

I'm always treated very well Dave really understood my problem and helped me figure out what needs to be done next by calling me back.

• Amanda Syverson - Rydell Grand Forks

Just before the fourth we were driving through the dealership and we saw this Saturn Outlook sitting on the lot, not really looking to buy yet thought let's check it out and made the call. We fortunately were connected with Amanda Syverson as our car dealer. We shared the vehicle we were interested in and she looked it up and shared the details. We said we would come back and check it out and when we got to the lot Amanda was waiting for us in the vehicle already to go for a test drive. She rode with and was able to answer questions. She went above and beyond in helping us find the vehicle for us. We will most definitely work with her again when looking for another vehicle. Top Notch Services. Thanks Amanda!