Lithia Ford Lincoln of Grand Forks

• Great service!

Super service - as usual! When car in for oil change (life-time), it is nice that tires and other things are checked as well. Tire rotation was done as well. I feel confident in work done.

• Evelyn landis

The beginning set the tone of my visit. The service manager- Trevor Knudson was excellent, courteous, friendly, kind, and prompt. Everything was done in the time I was given. The suggested repairs, the cost were all explained to me so I understood. The facility itself was immaculate and the other staff friendly and the atmosphere- welcoming. I was well informed by Trevor and very well taken care of. I would definitely go back...I probably will go back...and would recommend Lithia Grand Forks to all. Thank you for a good experiencce. Again- you have a treasure in Trevor- knowledgeable and customer satisfaction oriented.

• Dorian is very thorough

Good thorough service. Dorian makes suggestions as to what service my vehicle needs but doesn't pressure me. I have purchased several new vehicles from this dealership because of Dar in sales and Dorian in service.

• Terrible time management

Took my car in for synthetic oil change at 8 am, and upon arriving to pick my vehicle up 4:30 they where just taking it off the rack and finishing, one would think it would of been completed much earlier. I even told them I would be back at 4:30 to pick it up. Also uncharted all the services which they said the warranty wouldn't covered. Looked into the prices at a local shop and saved $450. I will never voluntarily take my vehicle here for service.

• Seamless Tire Purchase

Thank you for promptly servicing my vehicle once again!

Thank you for promptly servicing my vehicle once again!

• Outstanding Service

Outstanding group of people and company , always having a positive approach towards people and their vehicles.

• Lithia Ford Service Dept

Brought my Focus in for new tires. Service advisor Trevor was very knowledgeable & has great customer service skills. I chose Lithia because of a tire quote I got over the phone from Ron. He was very helpful and pricing was less at Ford for a better tire than from a tire shop in town that I got a quote from. Very happy - I found my new dealership.

• Great service

Excellent service and very helpful people. I have lifetime oil changes and they are very fast, convenient and friendly.

• Oil Change

Great Service having my oil changed and tires rotated.

Great Service having my oil changed and tires rotated.

• Regular Service Due

I was just in for routine oil/filter & tire rotate. Visited some friends pleasant time. Be back in 90 days.