• requested review

Everyone was friendly and prompt, a rare combination.

Everyone was friendly and prompt, a rare combination.

• good experience

Nice people to deal with, honest and they gave me a good deal..I shopped around in Great Falls and did not find a dealer I could trust. The car was a low milage Ford Taurus with a clean Car Fax and good service history. I bought it for $1800 less than others I looked at with the sale mile.

• Superior Service. Best Price. High Integrity.

May 2016 I purchased a 2016 Ford F150 Lariat from Jim Taylor Motors. The experience was exceptional. They gave me the best price in town on the exact truck I was looking for. Bob, Colin and the staff at Jim Taylor Motors even went above and beyond in helping me get a cover for my 5.5 ft box. I bought my truck from Jim Taylor Motors because their integrity is second to none and they focused on meeting my needs instead of trying to sell me on a truck. I was able to finance the truck, put no money down and had a smooth paperwork and closing process which made me happy. I live in Billings and drove all the way to Jim Taylor Motors (4 hr drive) to buy my truck because I knew they would take excellent care of me. Big thanks to Jim Sr, Bob, Colin and everyone else that made the car buying experience great!

• Great Service

Great service. They did what they said they would do and it was faster than they said it would be Great service

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Jared. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Great service

Great job!! Speedy service They ordered the parts I needed and then they were able to get me right in to fix it.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Jim Taylor Ford Mercury. We hope to see you again!

• Purchase

It was nice. The salesman helped find the right pickup for us.

We are glad you chose our dealership! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

It was nice. The salesman helped find the right pickup for us.

• Jim Taylor Motors

purchased a chevy impala , I plan on purchasing my next vehicle from there, also recommending the dealership to family.

• Recall repair handled with speed and accuracy

We needed our vehical's repairs completed in a hurry. Jim Taylor's accomplished that goal with ease.

• Jim Taylor Motors

Great experience. The staff were all great. The deal was exactly as it was promised

• Put on mud flaps.

The service was good and everyone was friendly. Thanks for your service.

The service was good and everyone was friendly. Thanks for your service.