Rydell Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• good service

brought my pickup in for service. i was not sure what the noise was. gary ramberg helped me out the mechanic diagnosed the problem. it was fixed fast and correctly. i really like rydell's nice care. my wife and i have purchased 5 vehicle's from rydell we are happy and satisfied customer's. good people at rydell thanks

Bryan, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that Gary was able to exceed your expectations and earn your repeat business. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service and it's good to hear that our team was able to show you what Rydell Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac is all about. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Repairs from across the state

Calling to get repairs needed for my college student there was very easy with Emily. Ned called and made me aware of every step even though we made it a complex puzzle for them to figure out! They did it and vehicle runs great thanks to their mechanics (unknown names ¿) Thanks to Ned for being patient and helping me out from across the state in Dickinson. Would definitely recommend them to everyone needing repairs.

• Great service

My service manager & the way he took care of my issues. The courtesy driver was so nice. and prompt.

Janice thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Review

Did the recall work and another small item that needed fixing. They got the part and fixed at the same time.

We appreciate the kind words, Cynthia. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great service

Went just to shop and two hours later drove off with a new vehicle! Great sales people and quick service too

David, thank you for the feedback. Congratulations on your purchase! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with us, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Maintenance work

I was able to get an appointment when needed & the work was done quickly and efficiently. Everyone was very courteous.

Virginia thanks for this nice review! We make sure all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous, and they will be glad to hear about your experience. Feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great Service and Staff

The facility is Clean and All the staff are Friendly, Very Knowledgeable and Accommodating! I will definitely be going back!

Melissa, thank you so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has been friendly, very Knowledgeable and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great experience!

It was great! I always know they will do a good job and they are fast and friendly! I will definetly be back for my next service!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Wayne! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Great Customer Service

Everyone was very helpful and nice. I came in for an oil change and thought it would be a while before my vehicle was complete, but they finished it in about 30 which was very nice.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Courtney. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

• Dependable service from Ned Euliss

Ned Euliss is very dependable and genuinely cares about the customer. When we need service, we dial his direct line to schedule an appointment and rarely have any issues since working with him.

Mike thanks for this nice review! Ned truly knows his stuff. We make sure all of our employees are dependable, and he will be glad to hear about your experience. Feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager