Marketplace Motors

(5.0) 102 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service and the got me in early!!
    January 19, 2016

Wow, I had a tuesday appointment and they got me in 2 days early for my repair!! I received a very unexpected call from the service advisor that they ...could get my son's car in 2 days early, and was he ever happy!! Thanks Tyler! i appreciate everything you do for me and my family!

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate hearing from you and hope that we can continue to be of your service in the future. Thx again

• Old ch. maint., inst. brake fail, dash pnl issue.
    February 9, 2018

Oil maintenance quick, brake lite cleared, rider dash part ordered waiting for warranty install yet, is scheduled.

Dennis, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great Experience
    January 12, 2018

I was in need of a repair to my Navigator. Terry was very professional on the phone and got me right in. The repair was done faster than I expected. I... received a Lincoln to drive while mine was in the shop (They even brought it out to my house) which was a nice surprise. When the repair was complete they washed my car and I was super impressed. Terry even called me 2 days after I got my vehicle back to make sure everything was perfect, and it was! Great job and Thanks for making the experience a positive one!

• Oil Change
    December 25, 2017

Jodie is very good at taking care of her customers.

Thanks for your review, Sheri! We're so glad that Jodie provided you with such a positive experience! If there is anything else we can do to assist yo...u, please let us know! Take care!

• Great service!!
    December 14, 2017

I purchased a used truck and did not think I needed an extended warranty. About a month later, it started having engine problems so I took it back rig...ht away. They immediately got it into the shop and quickly diagnosed the problem. When it was all said and done, they gave me a tremendous discount for the repairs. I will add that the problem with the truck was unforeseen by their salesman and myself. They did everything to make it as right as possible. Marketplace Motors knows how to treat a customer and they stand behind their vehicles. They will get my business again when I am in the market to buy.

• service manager
    December 12, 2017

I spoke with Chris the service manager about a recall on our 2010 mariner. Chris was so friendly and knowledgeable. He as attentive and didn't mind ...in the least that I asked him many questions. Thanks Chris, you're awesome.

Renee, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Chris will be glad to hear about your kind words and five stars. Than...ks again for your business! Take care!

• MarketPlace Motors.
    December 4, 2017

I was well taken care of when I needed their help.

• Purchase 2015 Ford F-150
    November 28, 2017

Excellent purchase experience, friendly, great inside atmosphere.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Congratulations on your new F-150, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything that we can do... for you!

• Collision service
    November 24, 2017

Good sevice and follow up. Please do not put limits for written comments!

• Such a great experience!
    November 21, 2017

Marketplace Motors was the best place to purchase my truck. My salesman, Dave, was engaged in listening to me and was professional and efficient. I ga...ve him my down payment info and told him where I needed my payment to be and the sales staff worked together to make that happen. It was a comfortable place for me to be and the showroom is clean and bright. As a woman, this is not always the case in an automotive business and it's important for me to feel comfortable. I cannot say enough about how Dave went out of his way to make sure that things happened in a timely manner, answered all my questions without me feeling rushed and didn't have that stupid salesman swag, which I hate, LOL. I left Marketplace Motors actually buying 2 trucks that day, one for me and one for my husband. Cannot say enough about how courteous, friendly and knowledgeable the staff was. I would encourage everyone to try Marketplace Motors!!

Marketplace Motors