• Thief River Ford Quick Lane - Tire Service

I like that the sales person gave various choices of tire rather than just pushing the most expensive one. Service was fast and friendly!

• Thief River Falls Falls Quick Lane

Very friendly, willing to accommodate, answered my questions and offered suggestions. TRF Ford loaned me a vehicle so I could get my errands done while my SUV was being worked on! I will definitely be using them again! And best of all, they work on all makes and models of vehicles!

Julie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership a high star rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• No nonsense

Quick and easy with no surpises, just the way it should be.

Quick and easy with no surpises, just the way it should be.

• Amazing Service

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Always bring my Ford Explorer in for service it is old but I like it and they always keep it in tip top running condition. The service is fast, efficient and they don't try sell you stuff you don't need. I will always bring my vehicle to Reed and the guys at TR Ford

• Great service department

Had my Ford F150 in for service and the service department was wonderful as always. Fast, friendly service. Thanks for your help Reed keep up the great work

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Regular Customer. At Thief River Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• dealership

Excellent as I have come to expect from this fine dealership.

Richard, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Safe travels!

Excellent as I have come to expect from this fine dealership.

• Owner

15 Mustang GT owner was excellent and gave us personal service, the whole staff was excellent and personable...not pushy. I thought I could get a better price at bigger dealers...not true! The bigger dealers treated me with no trust and like I didn't matter.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional and courteous experience! We appreciate your review and we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Wheel shake taken care of

I had my tires balanced and rotated on my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan due to a wheel shake and the shake is now gone.

• Escape Titanium

This was the best experience I had buying a new car thanks to Jeremy, Steve and Terry. Thank you gentlemen.

We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was a pleasant one. We appreciate your feedback and hope to be of service again in the future.

• Great staff/service. Excellent clean facility.

Your service manager and staff are excellent. I had been a Chevy man most of my life. Your sales and service department have converted me. My recent service experience have been positive.