1.0
  • Best buying experience

Bought a 2011 Ford Fusion from Garth at Rockstad Ford. The whole process from beginning to end was the best vehicle buying experience I've had. Garth went above and beyond getting me the vehicle I wanted.

• Never Again

I would never get anything fixed there again. After investing 10,000 dollars into my truck and having Rockstad do the repairs my truck needed constant work on the wiring, started burning oil for the first time ever, and ran worse than when I took it in. Than it died on a long trip. And they wanted 2000 dollars more to fixe high pressure oil pump. Had it towed to a real Powerstroke Mechanic and 700 dollars latter and only a pressure regulator not the 2000 for a new high pressure pump. And I even the Real Mechanic said they did a lot of unessery work. Must have been a slow month for them so they figure the will get all they can out of me. I use to be a loil customer, never complaining or even nagging. But now after 17 years of using them I will not even buy a part from them.