Jerry Smith Kia

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 65 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

March 25, 2018

Couldn't have had a better buying experience! Very friendly Sales staff, knowledgeable about the car I was interested inn, from bumper to bumper, not ...only did I get a great car but a peace of mind concerning the back-up protection plan 10 year 100,000 mile Fantastic!!

March 5, 2018

Very friendly! I would highly recommend to at least give them a chance to provide you a very competitive deal! Connor and Malyka were awesome!

February 24, 2018

Without exception, every individual with whom I interacted at Jerry Smith Kia showed respect and a willingness to see that I found what I was looking ...for - not what they had available that particular day. Their offers were fair (with a few negotiating points along the way) and our family's prior experience with their maintenance and service of new vehicles leaves no doubt that they will ensure excellent support through the life of our new vehicle as well. I would highly recommend this dealership.

January 8, 2018

Ryan was great. Very helpful and not at all pushy. I enjoyed the experience My fourth Kia! These have been very reliable cars. Thank you

December 31, 2017

My experience at Jerry Smith KIA, Burlington Washington was a pleasant one. The moment I walked in, everyone was engaged and thoughtful. My wife... and I had our questions answered by Malyki while the other salesmen introduced my 3 year old son to a "kid room", and even blew him up balloons in order to keep him occupied. Most dealerships will try to do the opposite... Antsy kids lead to antsy parents... Which lead to quick and less thought out decisions. We don't settle, so we were there for five hours the first day, and came back for a few more the second day, but the experience itself was pleasant (as pleasant as it could be). We spoke with the manager (Randy), and he was set on making sure that our needs were met. We immediately sensed that he genuinely cared... which he did. He spoke, he listened, and he worked with us in order to meet our concerns and demands in the middle while supporting our financial/automotive needs. Final note: after reading some of the negative reviews, I am shocked! (due to my families' own personal experience... And I am not easy to please lol) Everyone should be doing their research before a purchase. Salesmen have a job to do... But as a buyer... You do too. ALWAYS keep that in mind.

December 14, 2017

This is the second car we have purchased from Malyki, and he has been fantastic to work with both times! We have never felt pressured and he has alwa...ys gone above and beyond to make us comfortable. He even came in on his day off for us this time. We wil definitely return to him again.

December 11, 2017

Ryan was a dream to deal with. Went from a 2013 to a 2017 Optima. No regrets :) Love the new version.

November 30, 2017

Fantastic Service and Fantastic people Especially sales person name( Vans) NO pressure, simple honest answers. Jay

November 4, 2017

The buying experience was fairly effortless. Dickering was done via text and the process was expedited by handling the finances at my credit union. Un...like previous car buying experiences, I did not have to sit at the desk in the showroom for hours. In fact the only irritating hard-sell was at the end when the finance guy tried to sell me the extended warranty and key fob insurance! The car is just what I was looking for, but I was annoyed to find that the car did not come with a spare tire or jack and that I needed to pay a ridiculous to buy one after the fact.

October 31, 2017

The car buying experience at Jerry Smith Kia / Burlington was phenomenal. It was fast and easy. Our salesman Eric B. was knowledgeable, informative, a...nd very helpful. He quickly provided us with the information we needed to get us in to the car that worked best for us at a price that fit our needs as well. I was very impressed and satisfied with my Kia buying experience at Jerry Smith Kia/Burlington

Jerry Smith Kia