• Very patient salesman

We spent a long time (months!) test driving and test sitting (due to back problems) in over a dozen vehicles. We kept returning to Jerry Smith Kia. The salesperson was extremely patient with us, always greeting us with a smile, and when we finally decided upon the Sorento, found us exactly what we wanted! The full tank of gas, promise of unlimited car washes, and friendly staff all added to the positive experience. It's too new to comment upon service at this point.

• Love our new KIA Sorento!!

We have had our new car for 2 weeks today. Could not be happier. We had shopped around for months and found that the KIA had the best warranty of any other make or model on the market. Not only was the buying experience good, but it was fun. Our salesman, David Bollen was pleasant and he was always helpful. We know we made the best choice and even Randy in the Finance dept. was great to work with. I recommend the Dealership and the car! I might add, the car ride is the best also.

• Relaxed car buying experience

Eric was very helpful and the entire car buying experience was easy and relaxing.

• Woman

Best auto experience I've ever had! Great customer service!

Best auto experience I've ever had! Great customer service!

• Faye C. &Robert C Bates Jr.

Malyki is fine salesperson, He was very good at making us feel welcome and confident that he would provide us with high quality services. He was well versed on the product he represents and was able to answer all of the many question we had about the Sportage we finally ended up buying. in reference to the next question. Wed have already recommended Malyki to friends.

• Great Cars and Service from Jerry Smith Kia

Great experience. Sales Mgr Adam and Salesman Vance were extremely helpful in my recent purchase of a Kia Niro. They found my first choice color and the exact package and extras, made me a phenomenal deal, and had the car on site and ready in about 10 days. Vance took me through all the features on delivery, set up my Bluetooth phone and UVO tracking, and generally made me comfortable with everything. This is my third Kia from Jerry Smith Burlington in the last 11 years: great support, great cars, great staff. I give them 5 Stars and my strongest endorsement!

• Lincoln & Janis Noe

Ryan Berlandi has given us excellent service throughout our buying experience. We had pretty well settled on buying a Prius and just wanted to take a brief look at the Optima Hybrid before we made the final decision. We were impressed with the car and Ryan was professional, helpful, informative and easy to contact when we had questions or needed additional help. We checked other dealerships, and car-buying organizations to compare price and content. Knowing we were persuaded to buy the Optima, but having difficulty compromising on a color that wasn't available, Ryan then presented us with the alternative of choosing instead the Optima Hybrid Plug-In and showed us how it would be both feasible and advantageous for us to do so. In the end we got a better car than we bargained for and we didn't have to compromise on a single thing. We are delighted with our purchase and more than pleased with Ryan's courtesy and innovative thinking. We will not hesitate to recommend him to our friends when they inevitably admire our new KIA.

• Love my 2016 . Great service great staff

Great dealership. Drive up from. Mountlake Terrace to get oil change. Then go to popeyes chicken & get lunch. LOVE MY CARRIBEAN BLUE SOUL.

• New car purchase

Very courteous and professional sales. No hard sell. Understanding our needs.

Very courteous and professional sales. No hard sell. Understanding our needs.

• Service dept

I went in for a complimentary oil change that was included with the purchase of a new car from jerry smith Kia. I had 6,000 miles on my vehicle and they recommended that I do a tire rotation for an additional cost. (Which I now know wasn't necessary) I agreed. They were not able to wash my car at the time because the pipes were frozen. When I brought the car home my husband pointed out there were no marks or finger prints on the tires whatsoever, which you should see because of how dirty my car was. So the tire rotation was not done. When I called to complain the recwptionist yelled at my husband and would not investigate. She told my husband the work order says it was done and would not investigate.