• Lincoln & Janis Noe

Ryan Berlandi has given us excellent service throughout our buying experience. We had pretty well settled on buying a Prius and just wanted to take a brief look at the Optima Hybrid before we made the final decision. We were impressed with the car and Ryan was professional, helpful, informative and easy to contact when we had questions or needed additional help. We checked other dealerships, and car-buying organizations to compare price and content. Knowing we were persuaded to buy the Optima, but having difficulty compromising on a color that wasn't available, Ryan then presented us with the alternative of choosing instead the Optima Hybrid Plug-In and showed us how it would be both feasible and advantageous for us to do so. In the end we got a better car than we bargained for and we didn't have to compromise on a single thing. We are delighted with our purchase and more than pleased with Ryan's courtesy and innovative thinking. We will not hesitate to recommend him to our friends when they inevitably admire our new KIA.

• Love my 2016 . Great service great staff

Great dealership. Drive up from. Mountlake Terrace to get oil change. Then go to popeyes chicken & get lunch. LOVE MY CARRIBEAN BLUE SOUL.

• New car purchase

Very courteous and professional sales. No hard sell. Understanding our needs.

Very courteous and professional sales. No hard sell. Understanding our needs.

• Service dept

I went in for a complimentary oil change that was included with the purchase of a new car from jerry smith Kia. I had 6,000 miles on my vehicle and they recommended that I do a tire rotation for an additional cost. (Which I now know wasn't necessary) I agreed. They were not able to wash my car at the time because the pipes were frozen. When I brought the car home my husband pointed out there were no marks or finger prints on the tires whatsoever, which you should see because of how dirty my car was. So the tire rotation was not done. When I called to complain the recwptionist yelled at my husband and would not investigate. She told my husband the work order says it was done and would not investigate.

• New Car Purchase (2nd Kia) & prior service of 1st

We returned to purchase our second brand new Kia at Jerry Smith because our first experience was very positive. This time they attempted to low ball our trade-in by over $5,000 and we then had to do the whole back and forth exhausting negotiation that is typical of most car dealers. We were very disappointed by this and we would not do it again when we replace our truck early next year. Their service department has been top notch. Their new car purchase experience is offensive. I would recommend shopping around to make sure you are getting the best deal and if you do decide to purchase from Jerry Smith, be prepared to sit there all day.

• great service

Wonderful service when bringing my Kia in for an oil change. The staff was friendly the service was quick and everything was done as I wanted

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, Tony. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Jerry Smith Kia was able to provide you with a wonderful experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Bob Cesena rcesena@msn.com (360)707-2468

• good service

The additions of the complimentary snacks and beverages. I have not had a bad experience since buying my car there.

We appreciate the kind words, Robin. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards, Bob Cesena rcesena@msn.com (360)707-2468

• Service visit

It was a very good experience! All of the staff are friendly and helpful! This is the second car I had bought at this dealership!

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Nola. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Regards, Bob Cesena rcesena@msn.com (360)707-2468

• All the people involved went out of their way to b

The salesman and the paperwork guy were very helpful. They shows me.how to sync our phones as well as the other functions we were unfamiliar with

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Bob Cesena rcesena@msn.com (360)707-2468

• Clean

The girl that assisted me was friendly and seemed to know what she was doing. The check out processes was fast and was a good experience.

Sandie, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Jerry Smith Kia! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Regards, Bob Cesena rcesena@msn.com (360)707-2468