Country Chevrolet Buick

New 888-231-8072 888-231-8072
Service 888-232-0356 888-232-0356

4.5
  • Great cars, great dealership!

Tamera, thanks for the review. It was my pleasure helping you out with your purchase. Enjoy your new Chevy Cruze!

Great staff, friendly and knowledgeable. All my questions were answered and I walked away feeling like I had made a great choice. This is my second new car I have purchased here, and would definitely come back.

• Great General Manager

We try to make everyone's experience just like this! Short, and simple. Enjoy your Traverse!

I got my car from here a month ago and @Kris LeCaire is the Internet Sales Manager. It's a 1hr 30 minute drive and we did everything over the phone or through text messages, such as proof of insurance, driver license, etc. When we arrived all they need from me was to test drive the car and literally under 25 minutes the paperwork was signed and done! Kris had everything printed out and ready. It was amazing. I'd like to thank @CoryFitzgerald for answering all my questions he is the General Manager. I would definitely buy my next car there! ¿¿

• Great service

Fast friendly service, work completed as promised and on time.

Thanks Michael! We look forward to fulfilling your needs in the future!

Fast friendly service, work completed as promised and on time.

Thanks Michael! We look forward to fulfilling your needs in the future!

• Super Service

Jeanne, Thanks for the review and the kind words! Keep coming back and we will keep up our service! Thanks again!

As always, the service was completed in a timely manner and the staff is always friendly and courteous. I especially appreciate the ride back to work and the delivery of my car once it is finished. That is excellent customer service.

• J n T

They were awesome!! Even delivered the truck back to my husband's work without so much as a phone call. Truly great service!!

We always try to go above and beyond the call of duty for all of our customers! Thanks for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience!

• Silverado buyer

The buying experience was great, no pressure. Dave LaDuke and his team did a great job.

Thank you very much for the review! I am happy you are enjoying your new truck!

Thank you very much for the review! I am happy you are enjoying your new truck!

• Car repairs

Took my car in because it was running poorly and had a check engine light on. Picked it up on a Saturday morning and before I got home the light came back on and started running poorly again. That tells me they didn't fix the problem they just bandaided it then cleared the trouble codes to get it out the door. Their wasn't even a technician their when I picked up my car.

Tammy, We are very sorry for your inconvenience with our service department. Has this issue been resolved for you? Feel free to give me a call at (509)684-8400. Ask for Kris LeCaire!

• country chevrolet

Thank you for the kind words! We are a small town full service dealership and we treat all of our customers this way!

although I did not get to buy the vehicle since it sold before I got a chance to buy it, the people I dealt with were the most helpful I ever had the chance to work with.

• Everyone was extremely helpful and very nice.

Extremely nice people, not at all like most dealerships. Would definitely recommend them to other people.

We are a small town dealership and we do our best to provide everyone with this kind of service!

• A very good Experience.

Mira, Thanks for shopping locally and enjoy your new Chevy Trax! Let us know if you have any questions about your purchase!

It was good. The salesman and everyone else who handled my purchase was helpful and friendly. They listened to what I wanted and answered all my questions clearly. Randy explained everything about my Trax and even helped me not get the 'onstar' turned on, I didn't want it. I will consider Country Chevrolet when I purchase my next car. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.