New 888-712-2972 Dealer Website
Used 866-528-9816 Email Dealer
Service 888-713-8891

• CRV major tune up, valves etc.

Once again excellent service. I bought this CRV EX new in 2004 from Thelen Honda and I have had it serviced there. I never have had any problems. The CRV now has 176,000 miles on it and still runs like the day it was new.

Thank you for the review, Jeff. We're so glad to hear that your CR-V is still running like new, and glad we can help keep it in great shape for you. We appreciate your business!

• repair service

really appreciated the availability of a loaner car.

really appreciated the availability of a loaner car.

• Service pursuant to a recall

Service was to replace the air bag inflator as result of a recall. Staff was polite and service performed inna timely and professional manner

• Love Subaru Forester

Patrick was great! He was thorough & very pleasant. Would highly recommend dealing with him

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, Connie. We're very pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Patrick. Thank you for your business!

• Ms. Lynn Semer

I was called in for a an air bag replacement and they also checked my battery life when I asked! Thanks!

You're welcome, Lynn! We're very glad to be of service. Thank you for choosing Thelen.

• Subaru Crosstrek

Very thorough when explaining details of the car. Worked with my budget.

Thank you for reviewing us, Kayla! We appreciate your business.

Very thorough when explaining details of the car. Worked with my budget.

Thank you for reviewing us, Kayla! We appreciate your business.

• Thelen Honda Service Deparment

Service department changed the oil, rotated the tires on my 2013 Honda CR-V. The staff at Thelen Honda is top notch. While the crew worked on my vehicle, I spoke with Emilee in sales. She gave me all kinds of information about leasing a vehicle. And, I was given a quote on the value of my vehicle as a trade-in for a new CR-V to lease.

We're so glad to hear you had a great experience while in for service as well as with Emillee in our sales department. Thank you for choosing Thelen Honda!

• oil change

very good service. good people at the desk. quick service.

Thank you for reviewing our dealership!

very good service. good people at the desk. quick service.

Thank you for reviewing our dealership!

• Audi Service

Shannon Greenwood at Thelen's was excellent to work with. She communicated with me every step of the service situation. Audi Assist was also very prompt to pick up and tow my car. I had previously done all my regular services at Fletch's in Petoskey since that was where I spent most of my time. This was my first service with Thelen's since I purchased the car there and I would certainly schedule any other services there. In fact the exceptional service I have received from both dealers has convinced me to purchase an Audi again!

Thank you for the kind review, J! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with our service department and we look forward to assist you again in the future!

• Oil change

Overall very nice experience. Efficient and professional

Thank you for the kind review, Douglas! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Overall very nice experience. Efficient and professional