• CRV major tune up, valves etc.

Once again excellent service. I bought this CRV EX new in 2004 from Thelen Honda and I have had it serviced there. I never have had any problems. The CRV now has 176,000 miles on it and still runs like the day it was new.

Thank you for the review, Jeff. We're so glad to hear that your CR-V is still running like new, and glad we can help keep it in great shape for you. We appreciate your business!

• Robert Newton

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, Newt. We very much appreciate your business.

Over all it was pretty good, I hate negotiating trade-in price they say Subaru has one of the highest trade-in values but it is not conveyed at the dealership level. Sales person was very accommodating.

• Quick, Responsive, and Informational

We're so glad to hear you have continually had a great experience with Gregg, Karen! We truly appreciate your repeat business here at Thelen Honda.

Thelen Honda and Gregg Katt makes purchasing a car easy and time saving. All of the paperwork was completed with an hour and out the door with my new Honda Civic with Hatchback 2017. I've been going to Gregg and Thelen Honda for my past 6 honda vehicles. Couldn't be happier.

• My visit to Thelen Honda

I was only getting an oil change, but I was greeted professionally by the service staff and the work was completed in a timely fashion.

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, Roche. We appreciate your business!

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, Roche. We appreciate your business!

• New car

Great experience no pressure by the salesman, Tony was great to work with he took his time to explain everything to us, fair trade-in value on the car we were trading in.

Thanks for leaving us a review, Sandy! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with our Subaru sales specialist Anthony Christie. We hope that you are enjoying your new Outback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

• Vehicle Service Work Well Done

Attentive staff that kept me informed on progress of repair work. Clear explanation of vehicle issues.

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, Jim. We appreciate your business!

Thank you for reviewing our dealership, Jim. We appreciate your business!

• Then Service

The Thelen service and repair team are very professional and courteous. They are attentive to the needs of their customers. Even though going to get your vehicle serviced is not considered ideal, they make the process as painless as possible.

Hi Lisa, thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your continued patronage and we are glad to hear that we've been able to make the process as painless as possible!

• Subaru Tribeca

Thanks for the feedback, Deanna. Please give us a call about the engine light and we'd be happy to help!

Very fast and friendly! Worked with me to get me what I wanted and the payment I asked for! Five days after I bought it the engine light came on, next step is to see if they help me.

• Oil change & tire rotation

Oil changed. Tires rotated. Disappointed car wasn't washed.

Oil changed. Tires rotated. Disappointed car wasn't washed.

Thank you for your feedback, Janet! We're sorry your vehicle wasn't washed. The car wash may have been down for maintenance that day. We apologize for the inconvenience!

• Customer

We're glad we could help, Terrie, and top it off with a car wash! Thank you very much for your business and feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

It was a long day but they took care of a problem I told them about when I took the car in for an appointment for something else. Katie Bizzell was very thoughtful and considerate. The car wash was a very nice touch. My car is running like it should.